Anyone wanna share some motivation with a fellow in Australia?

Hello hello!
I’ve put on a bunch of weight in the last 3 years following a shoulder injury and I’m on mission to go back to my normal weight (my display photo is from when I was fit - aka my goal)
Looking for peeps that wanna connect with a fellow in Australia and share the journey with!
Hit me up!

Replies

• mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    We need Aussies in the Fat2Fit Challenge. Register and you will be put on a team for mutual motivation and some fun competition. We just had an Australian-Canadian join our team.
  • jackie_van_d
    jackie_van_d Posts: 75 Member
    edited April 2018
    My biggest tidbit of advice.. after years of struggling with my weight..

Leave mistakes in the PAST. It won’t help to keep dredging up mistakes. It will only stress you out.

Best of luck
  • gabrielb2018
    gabrielb2018 Posts: 13 Member
    You can ad me!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    On the other side of the world in Boston...but I'm here if you need ---add me.
  • mac90kh
    mac90kh Posts: 27 Member
    mulecanter wrote: »
    We need Aussies in the Fat2Fit Challenge. Register and you will be put on a team for mutual motivation and some fun competition. We just had an Australian-Canadian join our team.

Is that on MFP community or the Drew Manning website?
  • litoria
    litoria Posts: 239 Member
    Hey there, also in Australia AND in the same situation as you!
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    mac90kh wrote: »
    mulecanter wrote: »

Is that on MFP community or the Drew Manning website?

MFP. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group