• MelissaThe1st
    MelissaThe1st Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    'cause I'm a damn good cook
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    v9ay17bnog40.gif

Not fat any more.. but it was too much of this.
  • fatguy_fitness
    fatguy_fitness Posts: 195 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I ate when I was bored, mad or sad.

I also turn to food to make me happy. :/:/:/
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Because... I love Tacos.... a lot...
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Not fat anymore...still a little fluffy from winter though. I got fat mostly because I went from being a very active person to a desk job when I was 30. I get a little fluffy in winter because my activity drops pretty significantly.

It's too cold in the winter! All animals need to hibernate and/or store fat for extra warmth. I feel this pain!

And dark...I mostly cycle for my cardio and it's dark in the AM and dark in the PM. I do try to get out and ride on the weekend and still hit the weight room a couple days per week. I have an indoor bike trainer, but I don't particularly enjoy it...I use it, but not consistently because I can always find something else to do with myself and make excuses.

Spring has arrived here, so I'm getting back into the swing of things and I have an event in May to get ready for.
  • Cassmarie94
    Cassmarie94 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Because food is the only comfort in my life I can rely on.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Because Granny won't let go of my wrist until I finish this seventh empanada. :frowning:
  • kam26001
    Options
    Because Chipotle lets me add 3 scoops of rice for free.
  • kam26001
    Options
    Because I don't feel anything when I eat Krispy Kremes.
  • kam26001
    Options
    Because my Dairy Queen has a drive-thru. C'mon man. :frowning:
  • runrunsara
    runrunsara Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    mainly because salads here are 10$ and 2 slices of pizza and a soda is 2.75. or a halal lamb platter for 5$. of mcd's dollar menu, yea it gets expensive eating healthy here unless u meal prep.

So much this!
  • dillysma
    dillysma Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I like FOOD!!
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Because there is always so much food at work.. Everyone is constantly eating something. Plus, there is like a birthday every other day or so... So Cake...All the time...
  • yesevedo
    yesevedo Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    ...Because I’d rather be on my *kitten* binge watching Game of Thrones and chugging Pepsi and Wolfing down Pizza than the alternative!!! >:)
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Because I binge eat when i'm going thru things. Trader joe's has this delicious gluten free cookie. Pizza, fries, burgers, thai food, & yummy food call my name but i'm not allowed to eat them. That makes me sad so i eat hummus and corn chips will imagining fattening, tasty foods. Also, I might have a bit of an diagnosed eating disorder.
  • GangstaMami
    GangstaMami Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    beer...wine and tacos