Puppy Pics for people that like puppy pics

Replies

• mybassfishingirl
    mybassfishingirl Posts: 195 Member
    klkarlen wrote: »
    annaskiski wrote: »
    Homeless neighborhood dog, waiting every morning outside my window for his hotdog & cookie...aowi69dqcf46.jpg

Awww! Can you take him to a no-kill shelter? He can get vet care and regular food.......

He's lived in the woods so long, he's afraid of humans, people around here are feeding him well...one neighbor built him a dog house, but he stays alone 99.9% of the time,he can't bark, not sure why...

We had one in our neighborhood that it took us all 14 months to catch her, tried drugs, the AC came out with dart guns, traps, she was too smart. I got to the point that she would eat out of my hand. Then she took a liking to my neighbors new pup, so we used him as bait, and captured her in a horse stall. We got her fixed, shots, and she adjusted to being in my house with the 4 dogs, until 6 months later she and one of my original dogs got into a rather nasty fight, so I had to rehome her. Where she once again lives outside on a giant farm on her own terms. But thanks to our efforts she trusts people a bit more, and plays with the family's children outside, so it was not all in vain. But that dog took a big piece of my heart with her.

Bless your heart.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    edited April 2018
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Swoon
    obvdf7dlrjw7.jpg

ah this makes me want to come nap on your couch too!

also, whats the little one's name? I missed that along the way
  • mybassfishingirl
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Swoon
    obvdf7dlrjw7.jpg

How precious
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    i3dy5lrglop0.jpg
  • mybassfishingirl
    cee134 wrote: »
    I *kitten* love Goldens.

47j3y3iutunn.jpg

Beautiful picture, makes a good screensaver.