Soy and Lactose Intolerant

Options
Hi I am both Soy and Lactose intolerant and am searching for a protein powder/shake that I am not allergic too. Does anyone know of a protein powder, shake or drink that is both soy and lactose free?

Replies

• CelenaOlson
    Options
    You should be able to find one that has whey but not lactose.
  • sunnylv
    sunnylv Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You might check Amazon.com. There are a bunch of soy free dairy free (natural vegetable protein powders) there.

Good luck!
  • BeverageTreats
    BeverageTreats Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I have been using Sun Warrior. It is made from brown rice. There are also hemp or pea, I am going to try one of those next.
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    Hi I am both Soy and Lactose intolerant and am searching for a protein powder/shake that I am not allergic too. Does anyone know of a protein powder, shake or drink that is both soy and lactose free?

I know several people who are lactose intolerant and use Shakeology, it has whey in it. No Soy, but there is a disclaimer that says it is made in a plant that uses soy in other products so there may be trace amounts. So it would depend on your level of intolerance. If you'd like more info, shoot me a message.
  • JohnBlazeNY
    JohnBlazeNY Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem so I take ISOPURE. It's cost more than the cheaper ones but it doesn't mess with my stomach.

GNC usually has the 3lb for $44.

I now use their version of ISOPURE for cost reason and it doesn't irritate me as much as the protiens, those tend to really hurt me.

I hope that helps!
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    rice protein

acai berry rice protein

some people can do pea protein, but I cannot.

(Vega is pea protein) I can't do whey or soy either.
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    rice protein

acai berry rice protein

some people can do pea protein, but I cannot.

(Vega is pea protein) I can't do whey or soy either.
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    biochem vegan protein powder
    main ingredients are Pea Protein, Organic Hemp Seed Protein, Cranberry Protein
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    http://www.trueprotein.com/product_listings.aspx?cid=22&v=2

You can create your own blend and choose what you like. You can also order samples.
    I use them all the time but I'm not lactose intolerant. Order some samples if you can and see how it goes before spending money on a big jug of stuck that you don't like or hurts your tummy.