Weight loss friends wanted!

Options
cmo99
cmo99 Posts: 1 Member
Hi. I'm Clare and I'm trying (yet again) to lose weight (around 80 pounds) and would welcome some MFP friends to help with mutual motivation and encouragement along the way. I'm in the UK but happy to have friends from anywhere! Thank you.

Replies

• TheMom6Girls
    TheMom6Girls Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi Clare. Welcome to mfp! You are welcome to add me. I’m here on mfp daily. This is a great community and we love to share in the ups and downs on our journey.
  • brocktongirl69
    brocktongirl69 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm fairly new myself. You can add me too.
  • joellemorin
    joellemorin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've been here for a while, and I'm looking for people too. Dont hesitate to add me :)
  • kelMee2
    kelMee2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hi Clare,
    I’m fairly new too and also in the UK feel free to add me.
  • shnell25
    shnell25 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi. I’m looking to lose around 40 pounds. Please feel free to add me as a friend.

Good luck on your healthy lifestyle journey
  • saskiajmaukes
    saskiajmaukes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am fairly new to this too :-) your welcome to add me
  • julzr1963
    julzr1963 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi how do I add you
  • kt9052
    kt9052 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Clare! I am looking to lose about the same as you! around 80 lbs.. technically more but 80 is a good place to start. I'm across the pond from you in the US :) feel free to add me!
  • dillysma
    dillysma Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm trying this yet again, so anyone can feel free to add me.
  • fatguy_fitness
    fatguy_fitness Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well.
  • Sami1503
    Sami1503 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've just joined and am always in need of talking to those also trying to lose weight so anyone can add me
  • mielepiel
    mielepiel Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm also in this journey again! Want to lose about 100 pounds and would like some MFP friends too, so anyone, feel free to add me :)
  • xcel2145
    xcel2145 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love some weight loss friends myself! Feel free to add me. Seeing everyones progress motivates me to do the same!
  • raindawg
    raindawg Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Welcome Clare.
  • BohseSteve47
    BohseSteve47 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Recently I had a major wake up call to lose weight and get back into the shape that I was in years ago, i joined my local gym two weeks ago and started eating extremely healthy again, so far 9 pounds gone. We all may not know each other personally but we are all on this same mission at the same time, and WE ALL will accomplish this!
    add me if you want to
  • aprilllucas38
    aprilllucas38 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been here on & off. Hoping to stay on track this time!I would love some weightloss friends to help keep me motivated! So any of you that wants too can add me!
  • Caroledeegee
    Caroledeegee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Back, back, back on the wagon. All are free to add me. I am very supportive and not a whinger!
  • UntilProud
    UntilProud Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE! Please don't be afraid to add me! I'm always looking for more motivation! I'm down 65lbs since I started my diet and am looking forward to the rest of me to fall off!

Keep being amazing

Wishing you all well!
    Dan
  • Flame_Grilled
    Flame_Grilled Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I’m a fellow Brit, this is my 2nd time on MFP first time was successful, but need to kick on and lose 74lbs lost 2lbs this week (first week back).

Anyways feel free to add me I don’t bite.......to hard