Which Wireless Ear buds for HIIT and other exercises

Options
Hi there everyone. Just wondering whether you have any recommendations on wireless Ear buds (these have NO WIRES) that you wear during HIIT (I specifically mention this exercise as this is high intensity and the bestbtest of an ear bud technology for sound and zero movement nor fatigue of the ear. If you have any recommendations please do let me know. I would like to connect these to my fitbit versa.

Replies

• Nazneen_Superwoman
    Nazneen_Superwoman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Dont be shy...if you use any other wireless earphones let me know. If you have versa and the flyer earphone slet me know ☺☺
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I’ve been waiting to see feedback on this question. I use MPOW Antelopes, fine for walking and mountain biking, but too bulky for under my full face helmet on the motorcycle.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I have wired wireless so I'm no help, but, Do you already have the versa???
  • xLyric
    xLyric Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I just got the Bose Soundsport and I'm pretty happy with them. They don't go all the way into your ear canal, which I like, and they're pretty comfortable and don't fall out during my runs (though I do adjust them when I get sweaty). I got the wireless ones that are still corded, but they make a true wireless as well.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I love my MPOW Cheetahs. Hold a decent charge and stay in place I can't even hear my feet. https://www.amazon.com/Mpow-Bluetooth-Headphones-Wireless-Sweatproof/dp/B013U54BFG
  • 30kgin2017
    30kgin2017 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I have a non-recommendation. Samsung IconX. I have small ear drums so the apple airpods are out because they are too big and give me a headache. Samsung looked good despite the fact not having a samsung phone I would miss out on the app where it does your heart rate through your ear and I think gives stats for exercise. They had their own storage for music so the option of leaving phone at home and previous headphones used to fall in and out of bluetooth while I ran anyway.

The earphones fit well, dont fall out while running or let sweat in and make funny sounds. What is really annoying is that their battery charging case sucks the battery by displaying lights to show if they are charged. What I mean is I charge my earphones at home, leave them in my handbag (in their case which is suppose to hold extra charge) while at work and go to run in the arvo and batteries have gone flat thanks to those little ready lights. I also have issues where one wont charge randomly, I take it out put in in again and then the other one shows red (meaning it needs to be charged). I think the answer is to leave them out of their case so they stay off but then I am at risk of losing them.

Actual battery life was just good enough for my longest run of about 1.5hrs, even not using my phone blue tooth for music which is suppose to make them last for 3 hours. I dont think I was able to get them to last any longer as the only time I run for that long at once is races and I usually have 1hr or so that they are in their case while travelling so have already begun to flatten before I start using them.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    I've been wearing one Jaybird Run earbud on my runs since January. They've worked well at every distance from 5k to half marathon. It's no problem to use only one and leave the other earbud at home. There is a little learning curve because you have to "lock" the earbud into place to keep it from falling out, and I have small ears, so it took me a while to figure out how to use them. Now I don't have any problems with them moving around.
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    Plantronics BackBeat GO 3
  • kingswaychi
    kingswaychi Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    TaoTronics BT-TH07