Excited!!

Options
I recently celebrated my 25th day here on MFP, but this is my first post. Hi everyone!! :D

After my work out tonight, I ran home to grab my wallet and quickly changed into some jeans. I had to run to the store to buy 30 Day Shred, since everyone on here is always talking about it! I was trying to go quickly because my husband was home with the girls and it was almost bedtime. In my hurrying through the store in search of the dvd (...and a new outfit for my birthday tomorrow!), my jeans kept falling down! Seems like a silly thing to be excited about, but I totally was. And even more so when I tried on and bought a new pair a size smaller! :) Woo hoo!! Great motivation to start The Shred tomorrow morning. ;)

I hope everyone had a great day and that tomorrow is even more fabulous!

Replies

• Aleciajones
    Options
    Not at all a silly thing to be excited about!! Way to go!
  • g070995
    g070995 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • tigertown11
    Options
    that is a Wonderful story !! And I have the 30 day Shred from netflix. Just waiting to get it started!!
  • Jenn_W
    Jenn_W Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to start 30DS (threw together a group we are starting on the 15th... I am traveling this weekend. So fresh start Monday!!)

Congrats on the smaller size that always makes a good day!! You deserve to be happy about it!!
  • lizwilsonng
    Options
    Wow, it sounds like you are doing great so far, and so quickly!!!! I am waiting still to see an improvement in my waist area, but I am excited for your results though! It seems like a great thing to be excited about !
  • world2c
    world2c Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! That's awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • divamimi09
    divamimi09 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    welcome & yay for you....it's cool to be excited!! :)
  • bhagavatilad1
    Options
    Happy Birthday! and my jeans are trying to do that but I've only been on the app for 5 days.
  • momie0205
    momie0205 Posts: 232
    Options
    That is awesome. Way to go! Happy Birthday!
  • tmacs
    tmacs Posts: 60
    Options
    That's AWESOME! What a great feeling!
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That is one awesome feeling!
  • linzmarie316
    Options
    Thank you all!! :)
  • PageSalyers
    PageSalyers Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Awesome! How exciting!
    The 30 day Shred is NO JOKE! Its so hard, you will def need a shower after!
    Please PLease please let me know how you like it.
    Im up to level 2!!! WOOHOO!
  • msg10ry
    msg10ry Posts: 2
    Options
    that's awesome! ive been pretty excited with my shorts too, they fall down and i need a belt to hold them up :) I'm a wearing a size down now and i hope i can keep this up :)

good job on your weight loss, you're doing spectacular!
  • jaybee25
    jaybee25 Posts: 117
    Options
    That is really awesome!!!!! And such a good feeling!!! way to go you and goodluck on your shred :)....shes hard work lol
  • suzukigurl
    Options
    That's awesome!! And I heard great things about the 30 day shred.........Happy Birthday!! Good luck on the rest of your journey =)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! So exciting!
  • Ssladick
    Ssladick Posts: 16
    Options
    Awesome job! keep up the good work
  • betty51
    betty51 Posts: 52
    Options
    Thats so awesome and it feels so great too to have the jeans fit loose!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the great work!!