Replies

• mk11wagn
    mk11wagn Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Just hit 30 help! :D feel free add I need all the support I can get
  • abigail659
    abigail659 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    33 here! Anyone else have to calculate their age before posting?!? I did! I need some accountability partners. I've been quietly gaining weight back after losing 25lbs using MFP... I'm ready to get back to where I was. Add me if we can motivate and encourage each other!
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    38 here why do the thirties have to be dirty why can we just play ;) and have fun with our lives
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    do we have to be dirty?
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    32 here! Down 94lbs with 54lbs to go!
  • takera16
    takera16 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    33... lost a significant amount of weight when younger, but then had life changes and injuries that set me back to over 300. It is crushing. Trying to lose and strengthen at 33 is so much harder than just 5 years ago
  • fatguy_fitness
    fatguy_fitness Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Little more info on myself. I'm 37, am currently down 30lbs since the beginning of the year, 50lbs down from when I first used MFP in 2011 and roughly 70lbs down from my heaviest in the early 2000s. My goal is to lose another 60-70lbs. I post a lot on here, IG and little bit on SC. Everyone feel free to add me!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Just turned 36!

Me too!
    Feb 19th
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    ChildrenCryinNCoffee Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    33. I've busted my *kitten* to lose almost 100 lbs. I log a few times daily. Open Diaries. Communicate & Motivate. Feel free to add me! I'll be a cheerleader for anyone and everyone!
  • Krista_Knits52
    Krista_Knits52 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    33 (34 in July), mom of 3. Lost about 40 lbs last year, then got pregnant. Baby is 6 wks old now, and I'm up about 10 ish lbs from my prepregnancy weight and looking to lose another 40. Feel free to add me!
  • Kimmotion5783
    Kimmotion5783 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    31 on the 28th!

Happy birthday! :)
  • Kimmotion5783
    Kimmotion5783 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    34 going on 35 next month. Age is just a number. If you want inspiration, think of something you can only accomplish once you reach your goal. Visualize doing whatever that is, and whenever you get down or discouraged, think of what you will accomplish. Works every time for me.
  • kelMee2
    kelMee2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    37 and trying to get down to a weight I’m happy with, lost 10lbs so far would really like to lose another 40 and get back to the size I was before I had my 4 babies.
  • serene212
    serene212 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’m 32 and getting back into a healthier lifestyle. I could use the motivation and friends! Add me :)
  • jennibabie87
    jennibabie87 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    30 over here!!!! Looking to gain weight and muscle and make the best out of this decade before I start aging :smiley:
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    35 year old, busy mom of 2 here! Managed to lose around 80 pounds the first year I joined mfp and have been building muscle and toning up since. Feel free to add. I'm usually pretty supportive and motivating. :smile:
  • CryingBlue
    CryingBlue Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    32 here. Another 10-ish to lose then I'm heading to mantiance and will reevaluate losing more. I need to work on getting fit.
  • katraven83
    katraven83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m 34, partner, no kids yet!
    Trying to get back into it after having surgery earlier this year. Feel free to add me. Open diary to friends!
  • Bill_Keto
    Bill_Keto Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Will be 35 in May, Married Two Kids and work a stressful job midnight to noon shifts.
    Doing Keto feel free to add me. My diary is open to friends.