Accountability Partner Needed!

Options
I really need an accountability/motivation partner!

Someone who will check up on my progress/goals, and wants me to check up on them and keep them accountable too...frequently rather than infrequently!

I get distracted with life quite easily, so whoever is up for going on this accountability/fitness journey with me, please let me know!

Replies

• S_Elizabeth11
    S_Elizabeth11 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • AmberMarie09
    AmberMarie09 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You can always add me. I try to help people as much as possible, and i def need it
  • gbrezina
    gbrezina Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need an accountability partner too for 45 lb weight loss. I need daily accountability and positive encouragement.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    How about an accountability team? I suggest you join the Fat2Fit Challenge. It's great--helps my motivation a lot.
  • purebredpolly
    purebredpolly Posts: 318 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    You can add me!!!! :)
  • REDMANIV
    REDMANIV Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Always available to support.......feel free to add me as well!
  • Time2LoseTheWait
    Time2LoseTheWait Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    This is my second time losing weight and I was really struggling this second time through compared to the first time .. and had to think what was different now .. and I came up with one difference. I had zero MFP friends this time around. I was missing that accountability/motivation component. I believe it can make all the difference. Feel free to add me if you would like. Either way, I wish you success on your health journey.