trainers

Options
best trainers for walking?

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Like shoes?

Everyone is different. Your best bet is to get fitted at a running store.
  • weebo1980
    weebo1980 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    yer i mean shoes , them shops are expensive i think
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    weebo1980 wrote: »

It does usually cost more to get shoes at a running store, but it's also the best way to get a shoe that supports your individual body. Nobody online can tell you what the "best" shoe is because there is no best shoe for everyone, there are only shoes that are a good shoe *for you* and shoes that aren't.

If going to a running store isn't an option due to the cost, I recommend that you go to a store that is in your price range, try on several and walk around as much as you can while trying them on. Get the shoe that feels most comfortable.
  • weebo1980
    Options
    thank you i will try that
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options

You didn't ask for cheapest though, you asked for the "best". As with most things in life, you get what you pay for. Good quality shoes are an investment. They protect your posture, improve your gait and last longer than cheap shoes. I second the recommendation to get fitted at a running store.
  • andreaen
    andreaen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    For me Asics has been very good. I think the model I was most happy with was called Pulse or something similar. It was about $100-150 I think
  • weebo1980
    Options
    thanks for all advice there is a running shop near me i will go in have a look see
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    From the title "trainers" I thought it could mean "personal trainer (coach)" or "bike trainer (rack)" but it never occurred OP would be talking about shoes!
  • weebo1980
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    From the title "trainers" I thought it could mean "personal trainer (coach)" or "bike trainer (rack)" but it never occurred OP would be talking about shoes!

sorry is there a way i can edit the post?
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options

I don't think you can edit titles, but that's okay. I'm guessing maybe you're British and a regional term like "trainer" is perfectly appropriate here.
  • weebo1980
    Options

I don't think you can edit titles, but that's okay. I'm guessing maybe you're British and a regional term like "trainer" is perfectly appropriate here.

haha yes i am British and dyslexic lol
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    can your bird talk?
  • weebo1980
    Options
    can your bird talk?

he only says pretty boy and whistles a lot