How much more weight do you think I need to lose

Options
I weight 132 and I am 5'3 with a medium frame....

Replies

• Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    No more than 5 - 10 lbs.

I am 5'0" and at my best was 118 with a medium frame and muscular build.

In fact, your current weight might be fine. Look at your body fat %. Try to get that to around 20%. If it includes trimming off a few more pounds, that's fine. If it involves simply replacing fat with the same mass of muscle, 132 would be a fine weight for your size.
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    It all depends on where you are comfortable, but if I were your height, I'd probably wanna be around 115.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Not up to us :] up to you! Whenever you look in the mirror and LOVE what you see :D
  • purnurple
    purnurple Posts: 102
    Options
    i am 5 foot 8.5 inches so i know our heights are not close but i am currently 124 and i still want to loose a few more. my goal weight is 115 for now.
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    It really depends on your body. When I was at my lowest weight of my adult life, I was 133 and super skinny (I'm also 5'3"). Size 4 jeans, small tops, and if I'd gotten any thinner, I'd have been accused of being anorexic or bulimic. I build muscle quite well, too, so that is part of it.
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    a healthy weight for your height and frame is around 121-135 pounds according to most height/weight charts that I have seen. So, depending on what your overall goals are, I would recommend focusing on strength training and body composition and trying to trim down by replacing fat with muscle (if that is your goal!) to where you feel comfortable and strong! good luck!
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I weight 132 and I am 5'3 with a medium frame....

It really depends on if you're happy or not with how you currently look. I'd say no less then your goal of 120, but see how you feel at 125 if you aren't happy now.

GL!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I think it will be up to YOU. I'm 5'4" and I am 143-145lbs. I'm happy, comfortable and content at this weight. I don't want to lose anymore weight - just work on strength training and such.

I was very thin in high school - around 100lbs and I was too dang skinny. I see pics of me now and I am grossed out by how thin I was.

Go with what makes YOU happy.
  • purnurple
    Options
    what areyou comfortable with? what size clothing do you wear? are you happy with wear you are?
  • ashleelopez94
    Options
    Thank you guys I am actually a large frame excuse my mistake..but i still have belly fat and fat arms I do alot of cardio...What do I have to do to get rid of that
  • purnurple
    Options
    loose few more pounds and do some ton ups. try to loose 5 more adn then reavulate. then 5 more then see if your comfortable with it. if not 5 more.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and the same exact weight. I'm shooting for 125. How much fat can you pinch from your belly and sides?