Hi friends my age!

Hi, just a 46 year old mum from Scotland trying to keep fit and healthy! Good to see and read other posts from people my age! Feel free to add me, the more support, the better!

Replies

• The_Hiking_Viking
    The_Hiking_Viking Posts: 18 Member
    Hi, I just started also. This is my second week. It really makes you focus on what you eat and how that affects your goals. Sharing success tips always helps too.
  • johndu41
    johndu41 Posts: 132 Member
    Hey, 42 years old here from Scotland...happy to add you
  • bisto1971
    bisto1971 Posts: 35 Member
    Hi, I just started also. This is my second week. It really makes you focus on what you eat and how that affects your goals. Sharing success tips always helps too.

It sure does!
  • bisto1971
    johndu41 wrote: »
    Hey, 42 years old here from Scotland...happy to add you

Hello fellow Scot!
  • SalsaGirl636
    SalsaGirl636 Posts: 5 Member
    Hey...how you all doing?....I'm 46 and find the slow pace of results frustrating....anyone finding the same?
  • Hi, 42 also from bonny Scotland. Feel free to add
  • ThinGoldLineNS
    ThinGoldLineNS Posts: 265 Member
    Hello! I'm 44, Nova Scotia Canada :)
  • bisto1971
    Hi, 42 also from bonny Scotland. Feel free to add

Hi there, nice to see another person from Scotland on mfp!
  • bisto1971
    Hello! I'm 44, Nova Scotia Canada :)

Hi there!
  • WNCrunner
    WNCrunner Posts: 142 Member
    Hello all. I’m 46 from USA.
  • PokeyBug
    PokeyBug Posts: 482 Member
    Hey...how you all doing?....I'm 46 and find the slow pace of results frustrating....anyone finding the same?

I feel ya! I've been back to trying to lose for about a month now, but the scale isn't cooperating, for some strange reason. But that's okay, I'll just keep going. At least I'm not getting heavier, right?
  • kapp4455
    kapp4455 Posts: 72 Member
    Hey 35 year old U.S. Army vet from Mississippi. Feel free to add and chat !!!
  • Rach7671
    Rach7671 Posts: 45 Member
    I'm 46 from not so sunny Bristol, would love some new friends too :) I find that seeing others doing well motivates me and I'd love to do the same :)
  • HuntMichael
    HuntMichael Posts: 335 Member
    edited April 2018