SuperSlim?

Options
Has anyone tried this ontop of calorie counting?? Tell me what you think of it/or herd?

Replies

• taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Are you seriously going to fall for that crap?
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it. Is it a pill? If so, leave it on the shelf.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Are you seriously going to fall for that crap?
    It's possible.
  • allenlisa
    Options
    what is that?
  • namasteb1tches
    Options
    I have herd from a few of my friends who have done it that it does work.. I just wanted to hear if anyone on here has tried it..
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I have herd from a few of my friends who have done it that it does work.. I just wanted to hear if anyone on here has tried it..

Yeah? They lost some weight? How much? How long have they kept it off? Are they still taking the pills? How do they feel? If your friends are a living testimonial why are you asking us?

Once you pick up a few basics on nutrition and fitness, you will come to realize these "lose weight fast" products are a waste of your money at best, and bad for your health at worst.

Look at the success stories threads. Look at the methods people used to achieve their success. I think you'll find that most have done it the tried and true way of eating right and working out.

You'll see few (if any) success stories threads of people who bought some pill and got fit from it. Hmm, I wonder why that is.
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    What is it-