Oh my oh my....

Options
I am soooo excited.. i lost 3lbs last night and finally lost over half a stone in a month .. actually 8lbs.. this site is amazing and keeps you on track..

Replies

• Nikkiairforcewife
    Nikkiairforcewife Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hooray for you! That's a great feeling.
  • vinlop
    vinlop Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree more. This site has turned things around for so many people, including myself. Stay with it, you're doing great!
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    well done you!!! and your totally right i have never been so motivated and whenever it drops i just log on read some success stories and im back on track! :D

xxxx
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! A great feeling to get to a marker eh! :)
    Did you enjoy your race for life ? I did it a number of years ago and loved it :)
  • rachey2012
    Options
    i loved race for life hun .. it was my 4th year doing it.. the last two years ive been doing it for my daddy who is really poorly with prostate cancer.. so really important to me.. not only that taking part is sooooo much fun!!
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    That's great!! Use that feeling to drive you forward to even more success!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Wowowowowowow. . . . ... what fabulous news. .. . you are awesome!
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep up the good work!!
  • jhungate
    jhungate Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    The value of MFP is it keeps us honest, people tend to underestimate what they eat and overestimate their level of exercise.
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Brilliant - well done :-)

Logging things really does make a huge difference and the support and encouragement here is priceless

Keep up the good work

:flowerforyou:
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    i loved race for life hun .. it was my 4th year doing it.. the last two years ive been doing it for my daddy who is really poorly with prostate cancer.. so really important to me.. not only that taking part is sooooo much fun!!
    I'm so sorry to read about your dad, I'm sure it's brought out the drive in you even more to fundraise. Well done.
    I lost my mum to breast cancer (mets to the bowel) at just 59. :( I look at it every year but honestly haven't got time to go running along with everything else.. I should do it even if I just walk some of it next year :) no excuse. :) I gave up running when I started riding regularly. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!