Hi from London

Options
My trainer put me onto this site a couple days ago and I'm loving how easy it is to count calories and monitor work-outs! I'm looking to get into shape having quit smoking about a month ago and loving the smoke free life. Want to wish everyone out there the best of luck, whatever your goal is!

Replies

• rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Welcome...this is a great site !!!
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    That's how I ended up here as well! Welcome!
  • dsmithy111
    Options
    Thanks!! Am I reading it right that you have lost 114 pounds?? That's incredible!! Congrats!
  • dsmithy111
    Options
    Thanks Stephanie! 103 lost?? You all are so inspiring!! I love it!
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Morning from Oxfordshire & well done on the smoking or non smoking I should say! - I gave up on the 04.04.04 and have never looked back - keep it up

If your looking for friends please feel free to add :) x
  • Ezwoldo
    Ezwoldo Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    quit smoking about a month ago and loving the smoke free life.

That was the hardest thing i have done before and I'm struggling to shift the weight now I gave up in November
  • Lindsayrob
    Lindsayrob Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site, and good luck with the smoking! Feel free to add me as a friend, although I can't promise numbers as impressive as the ones above!
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Lol and me - I gained loads when I gave up smoking so great that you've joined now. Add me if you like, I'm on every day :-)
  • shazzamax11
    Options
    Hi welcome,
    I'm from London also.
  • eaglemonster
    eaglemonster Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Just dropping into my fourth month of not smoking. bloody brilliant to be off the weed, stick with it as i respect how difficult it can be.

Keep looking forward. never look back.