Worried About my Boobs!!!

Options

Replies

• saymyname2
    saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    You won’t really know until you lose the weight. Everyone told me my breasts would deflate after breastfeeding my baby, my chest volume didn’t budge at all. Everyone told me my breasts would deflate after weight loss, lost 43lbs and again didn’t lose any chest volume. At my yearly mammogram they told me I have very dense breast tissue so I guess that’s the reason. I’d actually welcome some naturally occurring breast reduction but I guess it’s just not gonna happen. Your body is going to do what it’s going to do. The only way to alter the breasts is through surgery, unfortunately. That’s just the reality.

This actually makes me feel a bit better!
    I breastfed and never had any issues after, I have lost 41,bs in 3months and so far no size change in my boobs
  • saymyname2
    saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Your boobs are the only good thing about you? Don't have kids.

I got a teenaged daughter that doesnt count!
    When shes 20 then she'll be the best thing LoL

Also I meant about my physical self
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    saymyname2 wrote: »
    You won’t really know until you lose the weight. Everyone told me my breasts would deflate after breastfeeding my baby, my chest volume didn’t budge at all. Everyone told me my breasts would deflate after weight loss, lost 43lbs and again didn’t lose any chest volume. At my yearly mammogram they told me I have very dense breast tissue so I guess that’s the reason. I’d actually welcome some naturally occurring breast reduction but I guess it’s just not gonna happen. Your body is going to do what it’s going to do. The only way to alter the breasts is through surgery, unfortunately. That’s just the reality.

This actually makes me feel a bit better!
    I breastfed and never had any issues after, I have lost 41,bs in 3months and so far no size change in my boobs

And I breastfed my baby for 2 and a half years, still no deflation happened! When I lost weight, I did lose some back fat and some side fat so my band size went down but my cup size didn’t. Maybe you are noticing this kind of loss? Maybe you are losing some fat from around your upper chest and around collar bones and you notice less volume there.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings Posts: 5,545 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    saymyname2 wrote: »
    Your boobs are the only good thing about you? Don't have kids.

I got a teenaged daughter that doesnt count!
    When shes 20 then she'll be the best thing LoL

Also I meant about my physical self

I've not done bad in this department but then again I've only had one child... my weight has fluctuated and I've gone from a b to a dd and am now settled somewhere in between... I'm happy with what I'm left with :)
    I dont believe your boobs are your best feature...your eyes are quite lovely but that is just my opinion... your opinion of yourself is what counts. As I see my body slowly change I'm learning to embrace it and work hard to keep myself looking and feeling great. Keep at your goals girl... as you change you will only discover more about yourself to love :)
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    When I got pregnant I went from a C to a DD. I lost weight and have gained it again. The only thing that changed was from a 38dd to a 36dd. I don't know what will happen this next round but I understand where you're coming from. If you haven't lost them yet after losing all that weight I don't think you will lose much if any.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    When I gained and lost weight they pretty much stayed the same. Breastfeeding *kitten* them up though and it doesn't sounds like that's a problem for you. Afterwards, I started weightlifting and they got smaller but looked better.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    I’m worried about my boobs, too. They’ve been hanging around with some bad influences lately.
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Options
    I'm actually enjoying the smaller boobs. I wouldn't mind them smaller, either.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    As others have said, you may not lose them. I went from 40-something and F cup to 36DD with a loss of 130 lb. Granted, I'm still in the slightly overweight category, but I tend to think even if I lost quite a lot more they would stay pretty big. Honestly not deflated looking either. They sag a little sure, but it's roughly the same at 41 and goal weight as they did at 29 and heaviest weight.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    As others have said, you may not lose them. I went from 40-something and F cup to 36DD with a loss of 130 lb. Granted, I'm still in the slightly overweight category, but I tend to think even if I lost quite a lot more they would stay pretty big. Honestly not deflated looking either. They sag a little sure, but it's roughly the same at 41 and goal weight as they did at 29 and heaviest weight.

You've lost 130 lbs???? Holy *kitten* that's amazing! Congratulations!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Thanks Avocado_AS5!
  • kapp4455
    kapp4455 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Some people lose them, some do not. When I lost weight mine deflated, they look like tube socks half filled with jelly now but when I roll them up and stuff them into a bra they look just fine.

• go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Small boobies matter !!!!
  • kapp4455
    Options
    Dont worry about boobs the smallest and largest I've ever played with were fun lol
  • kapp4455
    Options

You've lost 130 lbs???? Holy *kitten* that's amazing! Congratulations!

This woman is amazing !!! Props baby girl
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I think breastfeeding has had more of an impact on deflating mine. I also have stretch marks from that time. Sad little bags