Getting started

Options
I'm just getting started looking for friends to help me stay motivated. I was 212lbs and now 195.8 I have been doing it on my own but struggling so looking for help along the way. Welcome all kinds of friends to support and motivated back.

Replies

• maysue11
    maysue11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That’s awesome. What are you doing to lose the weight.
  • andreaen
    andreaen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hi girl, welcome! Well done with your progress this far!
  • UntilProud
    UntilProud Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Aweeeesome start! I'm excited for you! I've lost around 65lbs since I started and am looking to lose loads more. I'm a friend!

Wishing you well
    Dan
  • Kitty2U
    Kitty2U Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here an I was hoping someone could help me. I have been logging my food but I made a mistake an added a wrong item. How do I delete it? Thanks for the help
  • UntilProud
    UntilProud Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Kitty2U wrote: »
    Hi I'm new here an I was hoping someone could help me. I have been logging my food but I made a mistake an added a wrong item. How do I delete it? Thanks for the help

Hi friend! Don't stress! Click on the "Food tab" on your phone or through the browser of your computer (if you're on the website that way) - once you get to "today's food" you'll see on the far right a MINUS SIGN within a RED CIRCLE...Just click that button and it'll remove your unwanted food item.

Cheers!
  • skibbles50
    skibbles50 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    So I started on this journey back on March 17, 2018.. (Changed Gyms so I could go before work). At 206 lbs and 53 years old. I have only lost 5 lbs to date. I have been doing 30 minutes on the threadmill every morning then working out ether legs or upper body after that.. So now nearing the one month mark, I decided I'm going to spend this whole week on the threadmill every morning for 1 hour, not working lower or upper body, just cardio. My main focus is loosing weight, then I can worry about toning up... Any thoughts?
  • Nadspee
    Nadspee Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    @skibbles50 You lost 5 pounds in 3 weeks! That’s great progress at a healthy pace! Sounds like you’re doing great, don’t be too hard on yourself. You might want to consider making your own thread to get more opinions, though. :)