Fitbit Versa

Options
cxeex
cxeex Posts: 121 Member
I have a charge 2 and considering upgrading to the versa.
Anyone have one?

Replies

• Meelisv
    Meelisv Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I should get one for a test soon. But considering how ugly it is and how pointless for its size, I wouldn't buy one for myself. As always it's a matter of preference of course.
  • cxeex
    Options
    Meelisv wrote: »
    I should get one for a test soon. But considering how ugly it is and how pointless for its size, I wouldn't buy one for myself. As always it's a matter of preference of course.

I thought they were quite big but saw one up close today and very light and small

• _piaffe
    _piaffe Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I love mine!!! Just got mine... looks great and super functional.
  • Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Hubby just got his, he loves it!
  • emilydawe42
    emilydawe42 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    how are you guys getting yours already I thought it doesn't come out until the 16th?
  • cxeex
    Options
    how are you guys getting yours already I thought it doesn't come out until the 16th?

I was wondering that. I’ve pre ordered mine and been told will be dispatched on the 16th April.

• cxeex
    Options
    Mine arrived today :)
  • jlburns2005
    jlburns2005 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Mine was shipped today. With standard so it says wed it will be here. I cant wait;)
  • cxeex
    Options
  • keeler521
    keeler521 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I got my wife one, she is using a older alta I think so this is definitely a nice upgrade for her. says it'll arrive the 16th as well.
  • cxeex
    Options
    keeler521 wrote: »
    I got my wife one, she is using a older alta I think so this is definitely a nice upgrade for her. says it'll arrive the 16th as well.

I was told it wouldn’t be dispatched until the 16th but arrived on the 13th.

I’m sure she will love it. It’s so light and user friendly.

• keeler521
    keeler521 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Your probably really close to a distribution center. The wifes shipped out of Atlanta, so I'd assume most people in Atlanta probably got theirs today.
  • jlburns2005
    Options
    Mine now says it will be here on thursday:( I live in maine. Mine is shipped from Indianapolis.
  • mkleesp
    mkleesp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I pre-ordered mine. Still waiting for it to ship.
  • cxeex
    Options
    I’m uk and not meant to be available until the 16th so not sure how I had it on the 13th
  • jlburns2005
    Options
    I finally got mine yesterday!
  • kpsyche
    kpsyche Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    cxeex wrote: »
    It’s fab!

You've got 72 hugs on it already!
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I preordered the silver. Mine came yesterday. It's so comfortable. I need a different color band though. Wish they sold the woven ones that come with the SE separately. It was easier for me to hit the buttons on the charge2 because it was slimmer. I'm sure I'll adjust though. I hope they put out more Watch faces soon and I'm not paying for any of the pay ones. I like the one you have just wish it had a few more stats on the face or that you could customize them. I like to have heart rate, calories and steps.
  • kpsyche
    kpsyche Posts: 345 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I'm sure there'll be heaps of clockfaces soon enough since there is a kit so people with programming knowledge can make their own (and own apps) pretty easily
  • qstneverything
    qstneverything Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I've had mine for just over a week now - I love it so much. As I do a lot of swimming I traded in my Charge for a Flex 2 a long time ago. It's so nice having a heart rate monitor again - I had no idea how many workouts I had stopped pushing myself in. I'm starting to see results once more and best thing is that I can swim in it too :)

My husband's charge has finally died and rather than getting him a Charge 2 for his upcoming birthday I'm going to get him a Versa!