Raw veggie snacks what's your favorite?

Options
13»

Replies

• snowyne
    snowyne Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Sugar snap peas, cucumber, and radishes are my faves. I also started peeling & cutting up large carrots into sticks rather than purchasing bags of baby carrots. They taste so much better to me and aren't wet & icky, like the bagged kind. Less convenient, but I just prep a bunch at once and keep them ready to grab from the fridge.
  • mutantspicy
    mutantspicy Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for reminding me about sugar snap peas. I've been mowing on them all week.
  • mesudegunn
    mesudegunn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love cucumbers but It becomes a filling drink when I blend cucumbers with kiwi, green apple, parsley, spinach, some lemon juice and sparkling water
  • gracie97007
    gracie97007 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have grown to love the mini colored peppers. They have a sweet flavor and texture that works for me. Today I had some with 1 tbls of hummus. Tasted good
  • OliverRaningerVegan
    OliverRaningerVegan Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    veganz
  • Dani9585
    Dani9585 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Carrots, cucumbers, bell peppers (any colour), broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, cabbage
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Baby carrots for me too
  • mutantspicy
    mutantspicy Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Bought some beets over the weekend. I wasn't sure how to tackle raw beets, so I just used peeler, and made a little pile of shaved beet root. Pretty delicious.
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    If I'm eating raw vegetables on their own I love tomatoes, carrots, green beans, sugar snap peas, baby peppers and cucumber. If I can fit in some hummus I'm all about raw broccoli + spicy hummus.
  • crystalewhite
    crystalewhite Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    English cucumbers (find they are not so bitter), radishes and jicama.