New Friends Wanted

Options
I'm looking to add some more female friends who are chatty, motivated, and supportive. If you are serious about losing weight, please feel free to friend me. :smiley:

Replies

• kiwisandcoconuts
    kiwisandcoconuts Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Just sent you an add! :smile: Always looking for motivated and supportive MFP friends!
  • weebo1980
    weebo1980 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i am in need of friends to
  • drerose2016
    drerose2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in desperate need of friends also.
    Tomorrow I am kick starting everything.
    On a weight loss journey. Want to get healthy. So massive change in eating habbits also.
    I do suffer from depression. So found it so difficult to keep going.
    But I am full of determination at the moment. And would love to speak to people and encourage and give encouragement to others. :)
  • drerose2016
    drerose2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how I actually add people.
  • KiOmAyOkO9576
    KiOmAyOkO9576 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me looking to lose weight about 30 to 40 pounds and struggle a lot so supportive an good friends are awesomea
  • xcel2145
    xcel2145 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how I actually add people.

I had the same problem. If you're android, go to the top left corner and tap the 3 lines which opens the menu. Go down to friends and click. Choose the top tight icon that has the person symbol with plus sign. Then choose the third option that says email. Put in the myfitnesspals user name and click send they should get your invite.
  • kimmegirl76
    kimmegirl76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new and looking to join a group to keep me motivated. Really need to lose 50 pounds. I've done it before but wasn't able to keep it off. Would love to inspire and be inspired. It would be great to have some accountability!
  • dorrie24
    dorrie24 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I lost 26lbs and kind of stopped... Now I'm trying to loose another 20lbs at least and need the new friends as motivation! All of mine went silent!!!
  • chesves
    chesves Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • danceandplay
    danceandplay Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Always looking for good friends. :) I'm also on Tumblr if anyone wants to swap handles.
  • Kiki7254
    Kiki7254 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me ;)
  • Kmp553
    Kmp553 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I am new to mfp and would like to make new friends. But I'm not sure how to go by doing that. But you can add me I look forward to getting to know others on mfp and learn more about the program.
  • Hanatastic
    Hanatastic Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I think friendly encouragement for everybody would be nice as well, feel free to add me :^)