Halfway there, but...

Options
...can barely see a difference. I've gone from 175 to 149 since October, which is great, my measurements have gone down, but when I look at myself, I don't think I look much thinner. Only one person has actually noticed, as well. Is this normal? Do you guys see a difference when you look in the mirror? If so, how many pounds did it take before that happened?

Replies

• PussyKat
    PussyKat Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    ...can barely see a difference. I've gone from 175 to 149 since October, which is great, my measurements have gone down, but when I look at myself, I don't think I look much thinner. Only one person has actually noticed, as well. Is this normal? Do you guys see a difference when you look in the mirror? If so, how many pounds did it take before that happened?
  • MDF08
    MDF08 Posts: 57
    Options
    I've heard many takes on it. And it all depends on who you surround yourself with. I lost over 30 pounds one year and not a single person said a thing!

What you should consider is your reasons for losing this weight. Focus on you and your health (and maybe keep a pair of your "fat jeans" around to try on anytime you're feeling blue.:flowerforyou: ).