Help with meal plans

Options
Would like meal plans for 1700 calorie day if possible. I’m feeling very discouraged ☹️

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I'm on 1730/day. I have pizza 2-3 times each week, ice cream for dessert almost every weekday. Don't be discouraged. You'll become accustomed to it. If your goal is to lose 2 lb per week, change that to lose 0.5 lb per week. I know it seems slow when you have a lot to lose, but it's easier.

My diary is open and some of the things, like my breakfasts, are uniquely things I make. I also make the pizzas and the kombucha.
  • DarianJP
    DarianJP Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I eat around 1550-1700 everyday, feel free to add me for food ideas, my diary is open. I usually eat about the same things every week but it might help give you some ideas.
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    What do you like to eat? I find it easiest to break the day up into certain calorie allotments.

Breakfast- 300 cals
    Snack- 100 cals
    Lunch- 500 cals
    Dinner- 600 cals
    Dessert- 200 cals

Then create meals to fit that plan.

Breakfast- 1 piece of toast (100 cals), 2 eggs, (140 cals), spinach/tomato( 10 cals), coffee with cream (50 cals)
    Snack- 2 tbsp hummus (80 cals), carrots (20 cals)
    Lunch- 1 can of chunky soup (240 cals), side salad w/ 1 tbsp light dressing ( 50 cals) with 3 oz chicken (120 cals), and a light yogurt (90 cals)
    Dinner- 1 whole wheat pita (200 cals) topped with marinara sauce (15 cals) , turkey pepperoni (70 cals), olives (35 cals), and 2/3 c light mozzarella cheese (160 cals) , side salad with 1 tbsp light dressing (50 cals)
    Dessert - 1/2 c cottage cheese (100 cals) , fresh berries (50) and 1 tbsp chocolate chips

Pretty easy. Just make the foods you like fit into the plan.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    It's very possible - just google "1700 calories meal plan".

Not what you wanted? Still discouraged?

That's because you have to decide for yourself what to eat.