Has anybody tried yet ..........

Options
Heinz Squeeze and Stir - instant cup soups

Only between 30-60 calories per 100g, (they come in 70g sachets) will make a nice low cal, filling, snack option and handy to have at work :smile:

Will make a change from the powdered slim-a-soups too :smile:

I keep looking in the local supermarket but not on the shelves yet .............

:happy:

p.s. I dont work for Heinz and trying to do a bit of free advertising (hmmm, or maybe I just have ........... ) :ohwell: :bigsmile:

Replies

• Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I just looked on the supermarket website and it says per serving is 144..still lowish cal but app. your measuremnet is per 100g.

I havent tried them yet but definatley will if i see them

xx
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Just had another look on Heinz website and you are right, the cals I have quoted are per 100g, but it says they are 70g sachets ?

Wonder where the 144 comes from ? ( inserts confused smiley )

Off to do a bit more research .................. :smile:
  • alibeany
    alibeany Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I saw them in Asda this week- but haven't tried them yet
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Can't really find the answer on the website search, so i have emailed Heinz :happy:
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    some companies do make calories etc a bit confusing dont they lol, let me know if heinz get back to you :)
    xxx
  • Heidi1987
    Heidi1987 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I havent tried them, but my mum has and she said that they are really nice
  • NicolaJane1313
    Options
    Seen them at Tesco........ gonna go and buy some now I know what cals I am eating - Thx :)
  • aniahill
    aniahill Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi guys

I've been going over this and I've found out the discrepancy - the 70cals per 100g are when made up as directed so a cup will be more than 100g.

Just to save anyone else going over it!

x
  • roodledoodle
    roodledoodle Posts: 183
    Options
    Hi,

I've tried one and preferred it to the powder ones, will definitely buy again :smile:
  • lcedis
    lcedis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Check the sodium content..processed soups are notorious for high sodium which will cause fluid retention. I like pre-portioned cheese like laughing cow triangles and celery (pretend I'm eating brie), cracker barrel cheese stick, jalapeno mozzorella cheese stick. I try to get spicier foods to make me feel more satisfied..Good luck.