does this count as a NSV?

Options
Had a fight with my significant other... saw the cookie dough in the fridge... but did not eat it.

Replies

• JeanWalker109
    Options
    It totally counts as success. It especially counts if, previously, you'd have eaten the dough. I count ALL the "small" things as victories. I had a small tiff with my Love, just this evening, and I went to the grocery store right after the meltdown. As my former self, I'd have bought m&m's AND a snickers and scarfed it down on the way home, BUT I didn't. It didn't even cross my mind.

Yes, ALL the victories count...no matter how small. All those small things add up to great big accomplishments.

Way to go, lady!

*high five*

Jean
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • fine4now
    fine4now Posts: 84
    Options
    definitely a NSV! Congrats on the control girl!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    on of my MFP friends told me just this week "Don't punish yourself for something they've done". I'm proud of you!
  • kanonxbou47
    kanonxbou47 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    It totally does! Willpower is awesome.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    YES! I am making cookies for my classmates tonight and had NO dough or cookies! WOO! :D
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Yes, that is a great NSV. But an even better one would be if you threw the cookie dough at the significant other. LOL just kidding.
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    thats an amazing nsv!!!!! embrace it!!!
  • ohsogoodfitness
    Options
    I agree one way to stop a bad habbit that will change your life forever. What did you do instead?
  • BigMamaElle
    BigMamaElle Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    haha yay! i ended up playing with the new baby instead. much more rewarding.
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Well done.. but whats an NSV?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!