Mom of three 1200 calorie a day

Options
Mom of three! With 1200 calories a day doing home exercising needing more motivation. Not sure how to add friends. Add me if you wish!!

Replies

• activities1
    activities1 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    I added you. I’m 1200 cal too
  • mybicknell
    mybicknell Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am also 1200 calories a day and need motivation and meal ideas. Also not sure how to add friends so please add me if you would like!
  • Jungle_Jan
    Jungle_Jan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same here! All of the above..lol! ;)
  • Lacey_Locket
    Lacey_Locket Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    All of the above but with two children :smile: feel free to add
  • Enthusiast84
    Enthusiast84 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Also a mum of 3..add me
  • Jungle_Jan
    Jungle_Jan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ladies feel free to add me too...I have no idea how to do that yet. Still learning..lol.
  • Lacey_Locket
    Options
    Jungle_Jan wrote: »
    Ladies feel free to add me too...I have no idea how to do that yet. Still learning..lol.

Done :smiley:
  • Sincerelyachy
    Sincerelyachy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! To add a friend:

Click on the profile picture, a pop up will appear with their information. Click on their picture again, it will lead you to their profile. You can add them there by clicking on the ‘person +’ symbol.
  • lez9388
    lez9388 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Mum of two with 1200cals a day
  • cassiethrives18
    cassiethrives18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mom of two, around the same calorie limit! Hard to eat right when everything gets so hectic!
  • Lacey_Locket
    Options
    Mom of two, around the same calorie limit! Hard to eat right when everything gets so hectic!

I agree! I find myself having snack bars and protein shakes etc in place of proper meals as there’s no time for me :neutral:
  • 3blessings2018
    3blessings2018 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Mom of 3 with 1200 cal goal and today is my first day back and lacking motivation big time. Feel free to add me as a friend.