my husband measured me

Options
Yes you read that correctly my husband measured me

The scale is great but it also sometimes just doesn't move especially when your body is content where it is and you have to beat the fat off with a stick.
But maybe you scale isn't moving and your clothes are fitting better that means your dropping inches which is great. So not only will I will tracking my weight I will have my husband measure me as well.

So if you think you have plateaued because the scale isn't moving whip out the measuring tape and measure yourself or have someone else do it and you just may be suprised

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Yes you read that correctly my husband measured me

The scale is great but it also sometimes just doesn't move especially when your body is content where it is and you have to beat the fat off with a stick.
    But maybe you scale isn't moving and your clothes are fitting better that means your dropping inches which is great. So not only will I will tracking my weight I will have my husband measure me as well.

So if you think you have plateaued because the scale isn't moving whip out the measuring tape and measure yourself or have someone else do it and you just may be suprised
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Plus if you have your honey do it.............could be fun :tongue:
  • weesel80
    weesel80 Posts: 186
    Options
    This is so true because while the scale is SLOWLY, if at all moving in the downward trend, I know my body shape is still changing, because my clothes keep getting looser!!:bigsmile:
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    I don't know many women that tell their husband how much they weight let alone let them get a tape measurer out to see what size they are . I told the ladies at my job that I was going to have him measure me and they were like NO WAY I WOULDN"T LET MY HUSBAND DO THAT!!!!! lol. I thought it was funny.
  • spiritmi
    spiritmi Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i think it is great that you are comfortable enough with both your husband and your body to have him do the measuring... you have made him part of your weight loss progress and that has got to make him feel important too...good luck with your weight loss journey!!!
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    i think it is great that you are comfortable enough with both your husband and your body to have him do the measuring... you have made him part of your weight loss progress and that has got to make him feel important too...good luck with your weight loss journey!!!

Not so much comfortable with my body , But my husband has seen me at my best and at my worse- So it really doesn't matter like he knows my weight but other people don't- But if you can't be comfortable with your spouse than who can you be comfortable with. In my opinion.

Plus Im lucky that my guy doesn't judge me I know alot of women who get judged