Question for the ladies.. sex related

Options

Replies

• beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    For real though my first husband’s was too big.

First world problems.

How much weight did HE lose?
    And I think that problem exists in 2nd and 3rd world as well.

Ummm, he didn’t lose any weight, but I think he’s gained some in the last few years. Maybe I’ll give him a call. He also looks like Christian Bale.

RETHINKING MY LIFE CHOICES

All men are NOT created equal are they?

Also he’s 6’4
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I've really had a lot of....images in my head about this.
  • jaycanchu
    jaycanchu Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I think when one or both partners lose weight, it allows your happy regions to get closer, so it seems that way
  • stompybird1911
    stompybird1911 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I learned a bit from this thread
  • beagletracks
    Options
    Speaking of questions for the ladies. I considered making this a thread but thought better of it.

Manscaping. Yes or no for the guy in your life?

Nothing dramatic.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    jaycanchu wrote: »
    I think when one or both partners lose weight, it allows your happy regions to get closer, so it seems that way

but then why do guys like big booties?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I just had to click this thread right before bed.
  • stompybird1911
    Options
    this is an excellent example of sexual selection. guys like booty for two reasons. When we were still early hominids evolving in the plains of Africa, we didn't have claws, teeth, stealth, etc. what we did have was running endurance. a well developed set of butt muscles was an indicator of a mate who was capable of chasing down prey to exhaustion. Also, as our heads got bigger, it created the need for a wider birth canal in women, thus making low/wide hips a favorable trait in women. the more you know :smile:
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    this is an excellent example of sexual selection. guys like booty for two reasons. When we were still early hominids evolving in the plains of Africa, we didn't have claws, teeth, stealth, etc. what we did have was running endurance. a well developed set of butt muscles was an indicator of a mate who was capable of chasing down prey to exhaustion. Also, as our heads got bigger, it created the need for a wider birth canal in women, thus making low/wide hips a favorable trait in women. the more you know :smile:

That be speculation.

The 70% ratio be science.
  • stompybird1911
    Options
    well yeah that's the reason for the ratio
  • stompybird1911
    Options

Why do so many women say they want a guy who can make them laugh? From an evolutionary perspective, I mean.
    =)

honestly no idea. I might look into it actually
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    If my losing weight makes him grow longer/go deeper, ima have my mouth wired closed.

Omg I <3 you
  • beagletracks
    Options
    No, Bront.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    For real though my first husband’s was too big.

First world problems.

How much weight did HE lose?
    And I think that problem exists in 2nd and 3rd world as well.

Ummm, he didn’t lose any weight, but I think he’s gained some in the last few years. Maybe I’ll give him a call. He also looks like Christian Bale.

RETHINKING MY LIFE CHOICES

All men are NOT created equal are they?

No. Neither are all women. And to top it all off, depth varies depending on the time of the month. That is why size doesn't actually matter (in all truthfulness) because what is perfect for one woman may be painfully big for another.