Teenagers losing weight urgent

Options
Blueburys
Blueburys Posts: 1 Member
edited April 2018 in Introduce Yourself
I am severely obese and am trying to lose weight, I weigh 115kg and am 5'6 I downloaded this app as a last resort and I am losing hope. No one around me supports me or understands how much pain I am in. If there is anyone that understands where I am coming from I wish you good luck and stay strong feel free to message me.

Replies

• Arilynngma
    Arilynngma Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am not a teenager but am severly overweight. There are great people on mfp who are willing to be friends and help support each other. Feel free to add me. I pretty much eat what I want and do my best to stay under my calorie limit. Some days it doesn't happen, but I just start new the next day. I am trying to get at least 30 minutes of excercise 4 days a week. It's a slow start but it's a start and trying my best to do better every day.
  • oliviascharfman
    oliviascharfman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    We support you!
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,069 Member
    Options
    How old are you? If you're under 18, please talk to a doctor, this app is intended for use by adults (you have to be over 18) who have a totally different calorie requirement to people who are still growing.

There is a website that is geared more towards people of all ages https://www.supertracker.usda.gov/