New Could use some Friends

Options
Hi I am Christy and I am fairly new here, I am looking to find some friends I can add for motivation and tips and trick's. I struggle to find the motivation from my family at home, as they all lead a very busy lifestyle. I find it very hard to pursue my goal weight when there is so much temptation lying around at home but I am doing it very slowly. So new friends would be great

Thanks
Christy
:smile:

Replies

• andrewharman
    andrewharman Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Friend request on its way
  • abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    Consider yourself added!
  • sumjoy
    sumjoy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Sending request!
  • andyloosbrock
    andyloosbrock Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow 33 year old. I'll request you!
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    will you be my friend :)
  • kandy221
    kandy221 Posts: 79
    Options
    Hi Christy, I just started this site yesterday, looking to get in shape and lose 15-20lbs. I don't have any friends on the site either, any support I can give you, I will.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    SENDING request
  • christyckr
    christyckr Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone for the adds I am excited to have some new people to motivate me and hopefully I can do the same for you
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    Hi Christy, I just started this site yesterday, looking to get in shape and lose 15-20lbs. I don't have any friends on the site either, any support I can give you, I will.

sent ya a friend request too
  • mitzo
    mitzo Posts: 1
    Options
    sending request.... :-)
  • Kimmerne
    Kimmerne Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I just joined this morning,
    I have been trying to lose weight for many years and am the queen of excuses!!!!!
    If by reading about weight lose would have made me lose weight I would have been at my goal a Long Long time ago
    HELP
    KIMMERNE
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Sending Request :)