Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hey Everyone

I'm Lisa, I'm back to tracking again. It's been a while. I'm 5'6 currently 151 lbs. I am trying to get back to 145 which is a normal weight for me. I have struggled more this year than ever before. I usually can drop it quickly. Metabolism has definitely slowed down. I'm 48 and have no thyroid so I'm pretty sure that is my main culprit. Started at the gym in January doing 4-5 nights per week but still no weight loss. The struggle is real!

Replies

• michaelpriceuk3760
    michaelpriceuk3760 Posts: 11 Member
    Just keep at it try new routines even different classes if your gym has them they can be fun and beneficial and there’s lots of diet plans that you could try if you feel the one your on is repetitive or boring , but best wishes on hitting your goals you can do it !!
  • wheelholder
    wheelholder Posts: 34 Member
    Just a thought from a fat guy, if you are working out, like you say, are you gaining muscle and not losing pounds, I lost 20# from the first of the year, haven't lost any since, but my clothes fit better and I have gained more vitality. Just a thought