I am in!!!
  • smcfox2015
    smcfox2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • aehret23
    aehret23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I’m not the creator but here’s my ideas for whatever it’s worth!!
    Sunday weigh ins we post judgement free!
    Maybe a group weekly goal? ( drink half your body weight in water everyday, log everything you eat BEFORE you eat it, eat 1 fruit and 1 veggie for lunch everyday - just some ideas??)
    And everybody share ideas of things that are or aren’t working with their lifestyle changes.
    All honesty, no judgments, and let’s all support each other!
  • flamefr66
    flamefr66 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If we have until the end of July, I'm in.
  • gabbymyg
    gabbymyg Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have a very sedentary desk job that is long hours (8:30 to 6:30) so getting work out motivation is really difficult. I used to have a much more active job so was able to pretty much eat absolutely anything I wanted and stay at about 129 lbs (im 5'5).
    Now, even though I eat much less, I am 143!
    Love the Sunday weigh in idea. Looking forward to it. Ill think about it every time i'm tempted to eat some office cake.....
  • lh8958
    lh8958 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Im in. Will need a lot of support from everyone.
    Sunday weigh ins?
  • mblundell2
    mblundell2 Posts: 75 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I'm in. Monday's are better for me, but you all go ahead and weigh in Sunday's and I will weigh in on Monday.
  • DanielleTake2
    DanielleTake2 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! Starting weight: 158. Goal weight: down to 145 by July 1... let's go! (I'm 32, 5'5") I'd really like to get back into crossfit and going consistently 3x/week. Let's do this!
  • DanielleTake2
    DanielleTake2 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    gabbymyg wrote: »
    I'm in! I have a very sedentary desk job that is long hours (8:30 to 6:30) so getting work out motivation is really difficult. I used to have a much more active job so was able to pretty much eat absolutely anything I wanted and stay at about 129 lbs (im 5'5).
    Now, even though I eat much less, I am 143!
    Love the Sunday weigh in idea. Looking forward to it. Ill think about it every time i'm tempted to eat some office cake.....

Hey! I'm also 5'5" (32 yo) and I think 140 is an ideal weight! Have you thought about focusing more on resistance training/ gaining muscle instead of losing lbs? Just a thought!
  • HarveysBud
    HarveysBud Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Who is the owner of this post so we know the rules?
    As of today, 4/10 there is 12-weeks 'til July 3, 2018. T
    To lose 20lbs by then, that's about 1.66lbs/week.
    Suggested Weigh in: Tuesday

Thoughts?

Perhaps a new thread going?

I weighed in today!

20 by mid-July is exactly where I want to be headed....
  • BabyLovesToRun
    BabyLovesToRun Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, we have the same goal =) I'm here daily.
  • kikirocksu1
    kikirocksu1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am IN and new here. My niece is having a large wedding July 27th, so I need to lose 30 by then (currently weigh 155). I just started on here 3 days ago, haven't even introduced myself yet or added photo. Anyway, would love to join this. kiki
  • aehret23
    Options
    Maybe we have 2 groups of people that post on sundays and the other on tuesdays?

So this week I am focusing on the basics— just logging everything I eat so I’m more aware. I’m trying to find good snack choices that are satisfying so I don’t fall off the wagon AGAIN. Some things that are working for me just to share....
    Fat free cottage cheese
    Light English muffin (100 cal) with 1 serving peanut butter
    Premier protein shakes in chocolate(taste good and can be used to replace either breakfast or lunch)
    And rotisserie chicken from Costco has been a savior for meal planning and low calorie dinners (fajitas, stir fry, mini pizzas, low cal enchiladas).

I can’t just eat fruits and veggies all day or I will quit and go right back to where I was....

21 days to create a habit..... WE GOT THIS!!!
  • very_berry_pop
    very_berry_pop Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • IcanDoAnything2018
    IcanDoAnything2018 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m in! I have a 5 month old baby girl and after I had her I lost all the weight while breastfeeding. I was back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Shortly before I stopped nursing I gained 10 lbs and I just feel lost sometimes. I need to surround myself by people who are motivated to start to feel my motivation back again.!!
  • aehret23
    Options
    First weigh in!
    Starting wt: 153.2
    Today : 150.7
    Wasn’t successful for the last part of the week so I’m happy I still lost! I didn’t track my food sat or Sunday and know I ate over my allowed calories yesterday —- oh well, it’s a new week! No giving up everyone!
    This week my goal is to track food everyday and start using my Fitbit!
    My youngest sons 1st bday party is this Saturday so I know I’m doomed because of a taco bar and cake and ice cream—- guess I need to learn self control and portion control!
    Can’t wait to hear how everyone did this week!
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    First weigh in!
    Starting weight on April 5, 2018–154
    Today April 15, 2018–150

I actually started tracking in January 2018 at 173. My goal weight is 130.

• kristingjertsen
    kristingjertsen Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Sunday weigh in: I have lost 1.6 pounds this week. Focusing on eating healthy, homemade meals and getting more exercise.
  • Goal_digrr
    Goal_digrr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've got a big day coming mid July and I hope to be down 15-20lbs. I weighed myself abt 2wks ago and was discouraged so I've started away from the scale... Been working harder part couple weeks so I'm ready to start writing in. Looking for Fitbit buddies n all. Let's do this!

SW: 241
    JW: 221-225
    GW: 180