Hi

Options
ive been doing this for two weeks now, Im loving it :D I find myself doing even more excersise than before (which was a lot anyway). Just wondering how everyone else's experiences with MFP is, obviously I know I'm still a newbie so any tips/advice would also be much appreciated! Thanks :) x

Replies

• kwamgee
    kwamgee Posts: 35
    Options
    I've been a member for a little under a month after stumbling into the MFP app on itunes by accident. Within that time I've lost 20 lbs just by simply taking personal accountability for what I eat and not going over my daily allowances. I don't exercise though. Its amazing how much of a difference it makes to go from NOT KNOWING what you eat, to KNOWING what you eat. I guess the old saying that "knowledge is power" is indeed true.
  • asiamonique
    asiamonique Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I actually am JUST getting back to this app. I've milled around with it, just as a food diary and didn't actually realize, that (from my iphone) it was more than just an app, but a community. I originally used this as a means of recording food, but even the app itself gets excited when you lose a pound or two. Not saying I'm seasoned, but I didn't realize how great a little support on living a healthier lifestyle could be! Don't be afraid to add me as a friend either just to say hi, or if you need a little encouragement!
    -Asia M. Mays