Turns out.. I am a before and after too. well during (pics)

Sorry took down the photos. Because it was trying to link it on my FB page! They didn't belong on there! Didn't mean to tease you with (pics) in the title. It will not let me edit or remove that portion.

This morning I was cruising the message boards to try and find some motivation. I was looking at all the amazing before and after photos. Seeing these huge weightloss accomplishments. I originally joined MFP over a year ago. But just recently am back to the site. This time I have friends on the site- which makes all the difference. So I looked on my computer and found pictures of me from Dec 2009. Right before I originally joined up and before I moved to a different state. I believe I was around 225 at that time

This prompted me to take photos today. And well yes. I have changed. Now I weigh 195. But seeing the difference. Helps me picture my future of 150 or below :)

I am a 5' 7" and almost 26 year old. Turns out 30 pounds can make you look more different then you think! To everyone out there in the middle of your journey. Yes you look different. And Yes you can do this! We can all reach our goals together. Even if we never imagined we could/would!

Have a great day!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!