Weight loss friends wanted!

Options
2»

Replies

• Jeffrey_S
    Jeffrey_S Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    MFP has helped me to lose more than 70 pounds since I began in earnest a little more than a year ago. The motivation and encouragement of others has helped me keep that going. I am more than happy to continue adding to a network of like-minded people who are in this to help each other achieve and maintain our fitness goals. Add away if you want to team up!
  • aubaby
    aubaby Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    If you are still looking for friends, you can add me! I would like to lose 40 pounds but just trying for 10 initially. Only interested in losing in a healthy way. Friends and encouragement always appreciated. I like running and I am competing in my third race on Saturday for the year.
  • BabyLovesToRun
    BabyLovesToRun Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You've got this! Feel free to add me, I'm here daily!
  • kikirocksu1
    kikirocksu1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new here, but also looking for friends to help me stay motivated. Have been on here 3 days, and my calories are on track, Have to lose 30 pounds by July 27th for a wedding, but will wait to weigh on Sunday, For the Lose 20 by July discussion. Add me if you like, kiki
  • rhubarbaba13
    rhubarbaba13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. Im new, well sort of, i used mfp once before for a day or so but went back to Slimming World. I could never totally stick to sw and was always falling off the wagon. I started mfp again this week and so far ( i know its only 4 days in) im feeling like this is much more "doable" for me. I have 79lbs to lose. Im from Lancashire UK. Any hints, tips and new friends would be great.
  • jgolden3
    jgolden3 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 40 pounds! Add me :)
  • ashleyih
    ashleyih Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi! I love havin people to talk to on the same journey~Looking to lose around 30lbs and would love to have support and give support as well! Started 4 days ago-long road ahead, but I’m so ready-you can add me as well!
  • serene212
    serene212 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’m in the same boat! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • inspires2018
    inspires2018 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Clare, I’m 22 and trying to lose 44 pounds to be exact. I have been trying to lose weight since I was 15. I was 211 pounds in June 2015. Then I went on regular walks and came down to 156 pounds in January 2016. Currently(April 2018) I’m 170 pounds and really struggling to get back in shape. Feel free to add me. Some motivation might help me too. Thanks.
  • ibroderick
    ibroderick Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also new, you can add me as well
  • MarieRosekenji85
    MarieRosekenji85 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm aiming to lose 77 pounds this year and keep my diary open to friends.