Jenny Craig/Nutrisystem/Weight Watchers success photos

Options
ArtsieSarah
ArtsieSarah Posts: 129 Member
Just starting Jenny Craig and wondering if anyone has any before and after photos after joining a food program that's worked for them? Looking for some motivation :smile:

Replies

• OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is from when I started nutrisystem and the after is about 2 years later. I have lost more weight, but my picture is pretty close. I still use the food from nutrisystem, but I mostly now use mfp to track what I eat
  • ArtsieSarah
    ArtsieSarah Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    OhMsDiva wrote: »
    My profile pic is from when I started nutrisystem and the after is about 2 years later. I have lost more weight, but my picture is pretty close. I still use the food from nutrisystem, but I mostly now use mfp to track what I eat

you look fabulous!
  • Matt151288mfp
    Matt151288mfp Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just starting Jenny Craig and wondering if anyone has any before and after photos after joining a food program that's worked for them? Looking for some motivation :smile:
    Calorie deficit is what works no matter what programme they all equal out to putting in a calorie deficit just they make these fancy ways n names up so you spend money on there stuff
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!