Re-joined & could use friends!

Options
I've re-joined here after a break & could use some friends to support & will support back!

Have a little weight to lose and just want to be healthy, happy & fit again :)

Been struggling recently and need to re-focus and put health first.

Replies

• HAHAalex
    HAHAalex Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me, I have a 1.5 year old and back trying to get in shape. I can use some motivation!
  • WatchitBeginAgain
    WatchitBeginAgain Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have rejoined a few times... hence the name.
  • twb6513
    twb6513 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there me too. In March
  • Rbeastmode
    Rbeastmode Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I just joined again as well! Apparently I started in 2012 and don’t even remember doing it! Add me and we can do it together! I have a small goals to start but with others having our backs we can get to our goals!
  • michelleRKdavidson
    michelleRKdavidson Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. I have started back in January after about a year away. And it is nice to know that others struggle with the same issues. Good Luck!!
  • michelleRKdavidson
    michelleRKdavidson Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Also any of the other responders in this thread I would love some more MFP friends. Add away
  • MFAB8258
    MFAB8258 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Samesies!
  • Ldevpic
    Ldevpic Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi and feel free to add me! :)
  • yeriyeriyeri
    yeriyeriyeri Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Always open to new MFP friends!
  • MargieTaylor
    MargieTaylor Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am just rejoining today after I really slacked off. I need to get my blood sugar down and get in shape so I can be healthy for a change. Please feel free to add me as a friend and we can give each other support. Add away. :) Have a great day everyone.
  • jine1989
    jine1989 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm in the same boat as you with MFP; I haven't been up here in three years. I could definitely use motivation and support; let's be friends!
  • karenf2118
    karenf2118 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add.me aswell im back and trying my hardest to lose weight
  • jonathanthewlis
    jonathanthewlis Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Well come back and good luck to all!
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I haven't been consistent in almost 2 years since getting pregnant and once I came bk on all of my old friends (except a few) never login anymore.
  • sidcorsini
    sidcorsini Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I did join years ago, but never got serious. I am very encouraged reading all of the things people say about the good, bad, difficult, and successful. Add me, no worries. I'm on almost everyday. Blessings form California, SC
  • Andia15
    Andia15 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've a 10 month old daughter and I'm trying to lose the 36lbs I gained during pregnancy. So far I've lost 9lbs just another 27 to go... this is going to be a long ride... need motivation badly...
  • GigiBear18
    GigiBear18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’d love to have some friends here for motivation and encouragement! Go ahead and add me. I’ve had this app forever but finally getting serious about being healthier. Let’s get it!!
  • igottagetthisrite
    igottagetthisrite Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Having positive friends to help, has been a big influence in my consistency