It's national grilled cheese day...

and tomorrow's national peach cobbler day and the day after that is national pecan day. On Saturday, we celebrate national SPIRAL GLAZED HAM day. Sunday is the national day of eggs.

The national calendar clearly knows no bounds and I try to partake when something peaks my fancy but trying to fit all this deliciousness when I meal prep and have all my breakfasts/lunches/dinners packed makes me feel I can't properly celebrate!

Replies

• Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Yummy.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    I made grilled cheese for my son for lunch. I'm not partaking. Gluten free bread is sadness and just doesn't do the sandwich justice.

I'll see if I'm in the mood for eggs on Sunday. I've kind of been out of the mood for a while, and my husband has been asking for frittata.
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    edited April 2018
    The United States is a country where 2/3 of the population is overweight, and the median female weight is 160 pounds.

These are all just made up, silly events. What is there to "properly celebrate"?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    I'm down for a yummy grilled cheese!
  • laurenbastug
    laurenbastug Posts: 307 Member
    Same!

I get that these are silly holidays. Glad there's plenty to go around :)

• BeccaLoves2lift
    BeccaLoves2lift Posts: 375 Member
    What day is national donut day? Cookie day? Brownie day? Clearly I'm craving something sweet.