Hello. new. shy. moderately lazy. doing my best.

pixylovescookies
pixylovescookies Posts: 2 Member
edited April 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hello there.

I'm tired and winded from going up the stairs, I live in leggings, I hide snacks in my filing cabinet.

not good.

I started eating better, snacking less.

I started a couch to 5k app.

I signed up for Taekwondo.

I feel better, but I'm not getting much support at home, would love some friends :smiley:

Replies

• MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    Hi! Welcome to mfp. It's pretty entertaining here, and you can definitely find supportive peeps here. Good luck to you!
  • Liamsm0m
    Liamsm0m Posts: 102 Member
    I am in a similar boat. Add me if you like. I have no clue how to add someone.
    I am new as well. Welcome.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,129 Member
    Liamsm0m wrote: »

Click on the person's username, that brings up their user card, click again and then add
  • pixylovescookies
    pixylovescookies Posts: 2 Member
    Liamsm0m wrote: »

Click on the person's username, that brings up their user card, click again and then add

Thank you!
  • Andia15
    Andia15 Posts: 104 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm trying to lose the 36lbs I gained during pregnancy and so far I've managed to lose 9lbs... Just another 27lbs to go... I get tempted so easily into eating bad foods, especially pizza... wish the temptations would disappear
  • MrsTyll
    MrsTyll Posts: 4 Member
    edited April 2018
    New (in the sense that I'm restarting after a long absence). Lost 7 lbs thanks to the flu and would like to keep the weight-loss momentum going (minus the flu part, of course). Turning 50 in 2 weeks, and a wedding to attend in July, so those two items are my motivation. Have done Bernstein successfully in the past, and know the logistics of reducing portions and carbs, but it's a very restrictive diet and I'd rather see if trying to just reduce carbs and portion sizes could work, even if a bit slower. Appreciate the community!
  • kelMee2
    kelMee2 Posts: 203 Member
    Hi
    I’ve been here a few weeks, also live in leggings and I think that’s why I’ve managed to put on the weight without really noticing. As soon as I lose enough to go down a size I’m getting rid of everything with a stretchy waist. Feel free to add me.
  • SueMiconi
    SueMiconi Posts: 10 Member
    Hi,
    I’ve been a member for quite some time but have never posted before and have only a few “friends”. We’re at the end of a lovely (read “too much food”) winter in Florida and heading home to Ontario soon. I had real good intentions last fall...intended to lose weight here but instead have gained. So... I’ve made a resolution to get back to sensible eating and hopefully make some changes this spring and summer. I’m currently at about 165 (from a high of 211 about 20 years ago)...the thin me inside weighs 145 so I have a ways to go. My husband’s sugars are up and he could stand to lose 20 lbs also; perhaps simpler meals, fewer sweets and less snack foods around will help him too. Would welcome new friends