Fitbit One replacement

Options
kimny72
kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
My mom lost her One and discovered it's been discontinued. She refuses to wear any of the wrist trackers. She's thinking about the Zip but is disappointed it doesn't track stairs and looks more like a toy. I told her I've heard lots of good things about it. Anyway, are there any other good clip on fitness trackers? All the "popular" ones seem to be worn on the wrist now!

Replies

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I was able to get a FB One on ebay after mine died in the fall and they had just discontinued it. Mine came from overseas and took a couple weeks to get here. But it looked like prices were going up fast. I too am disappointed with the limited options for clip ons and I do love the stairs function!
  • kimny72
    Options
    Yeah she's going to try the local stores that carry Fitbit to see if they have leftover stock. But it's been several months now so not sure she'll have much luck! Someone's selling them on Amazon for over $200 :astonished:
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    If she wants to stay with Fitbit, the Alta might be an option. It has several options for wearing - including wristband, clips and even as a necklace pendant. I don’t believe it counts stairs though.
  • Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    The alta doesn't count stairs. The new Versa does, but again, a wrist worn tracker.
    Maybe something like the Misfit shine, but not sure if it has an altimeter for stairs.
  • kimny72
    Options
    I'll have her take a look at those, thanks!
  • thatdesertgirl777
    thatdesertgirl777 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DISCONTINUED THE ONE!! Praying mine never dies or gets lost then!! The zip really is second best to it though.
  • bostonmom23
    bostonmom23 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I lost my one in October, got the replacement zip for it. Hated it because the watch battery kept dying. I ended up getting the alta and there are clip ons accessories. I have only been using the clip for it and it works perfectly for me.