Work it Girl!!!! New Years Challenge

Options
Ok so Im planning on working hard to lose 25 + pounds by New Years. I download a new app on my phone joining 24 hour fitness this evening and working to get the ball rolling on getting FAB for New Years. My goal is to stay with in the suggested calorie range, exercise on my scheduled workout days, and to not let my constant temptation and craving for sweets detour me back into the bad habits that got me where I am now. If you want to join me and just encourage me please drop in anytime.

(Starting weight 240) Week 1 - Is going great although I started the Topic today I started this goal on Monday. So far its going good been watching my intake and stepping out getting some much needed exercise. My next weigh -in is Monday 08/15

Replies

• Good Luck you will do great with that motivation, and if you ever slip up with the sweet tooth, don't beat yourself up, just do an extra gym session or a longer one.
    I am sure you will be suprised with what you will lose sticking to your plan.
  • tilaisabel
    Options
    That is a great goal you have. I also want to look stunning for new years and the best part is there is plenty of time to work hard, eat right and meet that goal. I wish you alot of luck and I'm here if you ever need encouragement! There will be times where it will feel difficult and you want to give up, but when you see how wonderful your hard work is paying off, you get fired up all over again :) Good luck on your new years challenge! :-)
  • riamac
    riamac Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Good luck. This is a great site with wonderful peopole to help keep you on track. Friend me if you like.