Half of my friends list isn't active anymore...

Options
2»

Replies

• Brant904
    Brant904 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    So no ones commenting or liking my funny posts. WAAAAAAH :'(:# Lets all just sit around and feel sorry for me. :p

Feel free to add me - and anyone on my list :) we are all pretty active. I frequently delete those inactive users.
  • thatdesertgirl777
    thatdesertgirl777 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    If I've learned anything from this site (besides CICO), it's that you don't want to waste a good fart joke on your wall. Let them rip in the main forums instead.

333.gif

Is that you?

Now you're being the funny one :wink:
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I delete anyone who is absent for a week. No need to keep hundreds of people on my account and have my data out there. Did the same thing on FB - if the last post on someone's account is birthday wishes from other people circa 2012, they're history.
  • thatdesertgirl777
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    When you have a bunch of friends that have a bunch of friends more then likely they don't even see you're feed it gets lost with everyone else .

Oh and the ones who you don't even talk to delete them and the ones who are not active why are you keeping them ?

I usually do, and I have deleted quite a bit of them. Some of them I keep if I thought they were cool before, just in case they start logging again
  • Joshk432
    Joshk432 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    God i feel like I missed out on the greatest chat!
  • thatdesertgirl777
    Options
    joshcobo21 wrote: »

You're lucky though, you get entertained by me in your inbox! o:)
  • thatdesertgirl777
    Options
    Welp, I just deleted most of the "red number" people on my list. I feel much better already :)

giphy.gif
  • Joshk432
    Joshk432 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    joshcobo21 wrote: »

You're lucky though, you get entertained by me in your inbox! o:)

You're right, I am lucky. I hope for more of the same today! Haha
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,155 Member
    Options
    Welp, I just deleted most of the "red number" people on my list. I feel much better already :)

giphy.gif

EVIL!
  • laurenh861
    laurenh861 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You don't know how old you are? That's hilarious!

Psst, can you explain it to me? I didn't want to be "that guy" who asks

:D:D
  • thatdesertgirl777
    edited December 2019
    Options
    le bump.

It has happened again unfortunately. Looking again for a few nice, active peeps. Not promising to be funny this time though..... Collectors need not apply! :D
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    le bump.

It has happened again unfortunately. Looking again for a few nice, active peeps. Not promising to be funny this time though..... Collectors need not apply! :D

Are you still making yourself younger, subconsciously? Also, why don’t we get treated to a nice joke like the last batch. Not fair!
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    le bump.

Are you still making yourself younger, subconsciously? Also, why don’t we get treated to a nice joke like the last batch. Not fair!

I feel jipped too! I need a good chuckle