Any other ladies getting married this year?

Options
I'm getting married September 9th this year and i'm looking for other ladies who are getting married this year or next to share our weight loss journey with. (And to have wedding talk with!) I'll start! I weigh 202 and I'm trying to shed about 40-50 pounds. I've been doing 10 Minute Trainer and been logging my food everyday (at least try to). I've started drinking more water and less soda. I'm also starting the keto diet tomorrow too. I'm really excited. Ive never been this pumped up about trying to lose weight before. But for real I HATE exercising. I just want to look good in my dress. This is my 2nd wedding and hopefully my last. I gained weight after having 3 children and I just never got back into shape. I look forward to hearing from some more of you ladies and hearing your stories!

Replies

• mrsashleyvasquez
    mrsashleyvasquez Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m not getting married this year, but I got married last September and now I want to look good for when my husband comes home from deployment (hoping for September) and we can finally be real newlyweds! Did my first Keto grocery trip today! I also love wedding talk. It’s still so exciting to me! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • ashleycaraffa89
    ashleycaraffa89 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Girl tell me ALL about your wedding!! I want to hear every detail! And thank you to your husband for his service! And tell me all about your Keto trip! What did you buy? How much was it all together?
  • mrsashleyvasquez
    mrsashleyvasquez Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I messaged you!
  • JMcGee2018
    JMcGee2018 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in less than a year, if that counts (February 23, 2019). I currently weigh 160.4 and would like to get down to 135 and then reevaluate (I'm only 5'4" but haven't been under 145 since I was 14). I just want the option to try on all the wedding dresses and not be limited by my weight.
  • ashleycaraffa89
    Options
    Oh you have plenty of time! I know you can do it!! We are all rooting for you! I'll add you as a friend!
  • ashleycaraffa89
    Options
    Well send me one because I don't see the option on yours!