Worried About my Boobs!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• saymyname2
    saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    40lbs later and my breasts have went down one cup size. Not all of us lose there. I have like 5 cup sizes to spare if you need any. I’d be glad to see them go.
    jojo6mfp wrote: »
    I’ve never lost my boobs , you can have a share of mine if yours dissipate <3

I'm at a GG right now but if I get to a D then I will be taking you ladies up on your offer! LoL
  • saymyname2
    Options
    As others have said, you may not lose them. I went from 40-something and F cup to 36DD with a loss of 130 lb. Granted, I'm still in the slightly overweight category, but I tend to think even if I lost quite a lot more they would stay pretty big. Honestly not deflated looking either. They sag a little sure, but it's roughly the same at 41 and goal weight as they did at 29 and heaviest weight.

130lbs!!!!!!!!! 130lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your my new role model! Amazing job! I hope to get there one day!
  • saymyname2
    Options
    I’m worried about my boobs, too. They’ve been hanging around with some bad influences lately.

:D:D:D
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    If you had them before gaining the weight you will probably not lose too much. Don't stress out about it, I've lost 53 pounds and haven't had that problem. :)
  • ellylh1827
    ellylh1827 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    saymyname2 wrote: »
    So im starting to loose all this weight and Im really worried ima loose my boobs!
    They are like the ONLY good thing about me!

Does anyone else worry about this? Is this a thing that will happen??
    Are their people out there that have lost loads of weight and NOT lost boobs?

Someone tell me please this is stressing me out!!!

Haha this is so me. I love my boobs! But they are shrinking too. Argh
  • rockmartin50
    rockmartin50 Posts: 1,747 Member
    Options
    boobs are nice no matter the sizes
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    It's all about genetics. I lost 80 lbs, still got boobs, and they don't sag horribly (at 40, I'm pretty happy about that). My mom and paternal grandmother both had everything in the boobs and hips, so I have everything in the boob and hips (love the boob part, the hip part though... UGH).
  • BattyKnitter
    BattyKnitter Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    The first time I got down to my goal weight my boobs got way smaller but I really loved them that size! I could easily squish them down with a sports bra and that way they didn't get in the way of my lifting.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Is anyone worried about my boobs?

I am. Ill need pics for re-assurance... kik me.
  • GirlVersusFat
    GirlVersusFat Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Mine is pretty much gone, I lost 70lbs and I went from a 36C to 30B which kinda doesn't exist, the size doesn't bother me it's the sagging that kinda has me stressed, I don't have kids and I'm still "young". I just try not to focus I what I can't really control it helps a bit, I guess.