Luna Bars...

Options
I think I have fallen in love with them... Thankfully they are far too expensive (for me) to eat daily... BUT OMG they are the best tasting "power bars" I have had!!

Just sayin'

What are your favorite bars??

Replies

• SarahCoon
    Options
    I love Luna bars too! I also like the Special K 90 calorie bars. I know that they have more sugar than they should, but they help with that little sugar craving in the middle of the day. ;)
  • dmgaloha
    dmgaloha Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    My favorites are Luna bars and Zone Perfect bars, especially the dark chocolate varieties. But like you, I don't buy them often because they are an expensive habit.
  • ekburnet
    ekburnet Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Luna bars are great for traveling too!. I keep some in my 72 hour emergency kit so I have something yummy to eat while I'm dealing with a the aftermath of an earthquake ;o) - I live in Seattle WA
  • karenx30
    karenx30 Posts: 90
    Options
    I do like Luna Bars, but I have recently found the ThinkThin bars that have more to offer, as far as protein goes. These don't have the funky after taste like other protein bars do. If I'm wanting something chocolate and still need some protein, I reach for one of these. check 'em out:
    http://www.thinkproducts.com/2011/store/protein-bars
  • Maxbjd
    Maxbjd Posts: 14
    Options
    I have been using the ThinkThin bars....nice flavor variety and very low on sugar
  • Teeladog
    Teeladog Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am completely addicted the the Luna Bars Nutz Over Chocolate flavor. The rest of them are ok (some of them are less than ok, actually) but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Nutz Over Chocolate ones.
  • hunterdog
    hunterdog Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm currently deployed overseas in a land full of sand and hot temperatures!! I recently ordered Naked Granola bars from GNC and love them. They are great for Breakfast and the sugar isn't too high. They come in a variety of flavors, natural as can be and even vegan.
  • marquesajen
    Options
    I like a few of the luna bars and my brother keeps buying the Clif Builder's bars, the chocolate ones. Needless to say I have been pilfering away...
  • McRebecca
    Options
    I'm currently deployed overseas in a land full of sand and hot temperatures!! I recently ordered Naked Granola bars from GNC and love them. They are great for Breakfast and the sugar isn't too high. They come in a variety of flavors, natural as can be and even vegan.

When my hubby was over he would have me send "them" 60-100 at a time.. On his dime of course.. lol I will have to give the naked ones a try.. anything naked is good... well... within reason.. lol

I am sure you have support of family and friends but let me know if you need a package or know someone that needs one!! Thank you!!
  • TammiAcker
    TammiAcker Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Chocolate dipped coconut! Yum :) just like a macaroon.
  • hunterdog
    hunterdog Posts: 7 Member
    Options

When my hubby was over he would have me send "them" 60-100 at a time.. On his dime of course.. lol I will have to give the naked ones a try.. anything naked is good... well... within reason.. lol

I am sure you have support of family and friends but let me know if you need a package or know someone that needs one!! Thank you!!

Too sweet, thank you so much. I am on the downslope only 60 days left! Wahoo but who's counting. Thanks for the support.
  • cmsiemsen
    cmsiemsen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LUNA BARS! I'm allergic to corn & this is practically the ONLY "nutrition" bar that does not have it in it! (Visa vie high-fructose corn syrup, cornstarch, etc.) At Sam's Club you can buy them in bulk so they are not so expensive (I don't remember the price off-hand). These are my life-saver. I always have one in my purse as my in-case snack.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I like Luna Bars...but find Larabars to taste the best out of any bar type goodies. =)
  • McRebecca
    Options

Too sweet, thank you so much. I am on the downslope only 60 days left! Wahoo but who's counting. Thanks for the support.

You are welcome! Glad you are on the down side!! I counted every single day! sometimes even the hours between the times I got to talk to him!!
  • McRebecca
    Options
    I LOVE LUNA BARS! I'm allergic to corn & this is practically the ONLY "nutrition" bar that does not have it in it! (Visa vie high-fructose corn syrup, cornstarch, etc.) At Sam's Club you can buy them in bulk so they are not so expensive (I don't remember the price off-hand). These are my life-saver. I always have one in my purse as my in-case snack.

My local grocery store had them for .79 a bar so I bought 30 of them about a month ago... I will check Costco and Sams out next month!! Thanks!
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I like Luna bars a lot as well, but only eat them a few times a week at the most. My favorite ones are the chocolate dipped coconut ones. They are amazing. I like most of the flavors I have had though which is most of them.

Clif builder bars in Mint chocolate and chocolate are also great.
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Love Luna Peppermint and the Raspberry chocolate, can't STAND the lemon too sugary tasting.

I got some thinkthin bars free a few weeks ago...too waxy/chalky tasting for me.

I like Lara bars but they're lest protein focused.

I have gotten balance bars free at cvs recently, they were okay but I wont put actual money into them.

Also Love the oatmeal cliff bars.
  • McRebecca
    Options
    I can NOT find the chocolate dipped cocnut ones... ARGH! I LOVE macaroons