Options
2»

Replies

• sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,762 MFP Moderator
    Options
    jstrick0 wrote: »
    What is a mfp?

MFP is an abbreviation for the name of this website - MyFitnessPal :)
  • TACO7RK
    TACO7RK Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Cup of black coffee, Avocado toast plus Chopped banana in a bowl with 1/2 serving of walnuts and full serving of cacao nibs. This is my focus breakfast. Super sharp at work and a serious good mood high.
  • mommanech
    mommanech Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My favorite quick/easy breakfast is canadian bacon and egg white on a whole wheat English muffin. Jones Canadian Bacon is 20 calories per slice, liquid egg white 25 Cal/3 TBSP, English muffin 100 calories. I cook the egg white in the microwave (add onion salt and black pepper) while toasting the muffin. Throw the Canadian bacon on the cooked egg white and micro another 10-ish seconds, then slap it all together and you're out the door. Double up the egg or bacon if you're especially hungry.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    mommanech wrote: »
    My favorite quick/easy breakfast is canadian bacon and egg white on a whole wheat English muffin. Jones Canadian Bacon is 20 calories per slice, liquid egg white 25 Cal/3 TBSP, English muffin 100 calories. I cook the egg white in the microwave (add onion salt and black pepper) while toasting the muffin. Throw the Canadian bacon on the cooked egg white and micro another 10-ish seconds, then slap it all together and you're out the door. Double up the egg or bacon if you're especially hungry.

^This is my favorite, but I use an egg. Just spray a mug with Pam, microwave chopped bell pepper and red onion for about 20 seconds,crack the egg in the mug, pierce the yolk (it will explode if you don't), cover with a paper towel and microwave for 15 seconds until the egg is done to your liking. Toast the light English muffin, top with the Canadian bacon, slide the egg/veggie mixture on top of the Canadian bacon.

Also, breakfast burrito. You can make these and freeze them. 6 eggs scrambled with peppers and onions. Turkey sausage crumbles, shredded cheese if you like. Cool the egg mixture. Put a scoop on 6 whole wheat tortillas. Fold into a burrito. Wrap each individually in Saran Wrap. Freeze in gallon zip lock. Pop in microwave to heat.
  • nikkichenlife
    nikkichenlife Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Definitely avocado and egg salad! Half avocado and a boiled egg cut into cubes, some cherry tomatoes halved, season with salt + pepper and stir!
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    My favorite breakfast is a peanut butter and banana sandwich or just pb if I'm out of bananas.

I make my husband sausage and egg biscuits on the weekend and freeze them individually. He can slap them in the microwave for a minute and he's good to go.
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Great suggestions, can't wait to try them all!!!
  • HippyChick84
    HippyChick84 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal w/ berries, Greek Vanilla yogurt w/ granola & berries, Scrambled egg w/cheese & baby spinach in whole grain tortilla wrap, Peanut butter on Ezekial bread, Berry Smoothie w/pea protein, and Whole grain English muffin w/Morning Star Farms sausage patty.