My name is Charles...

Options
I'm a military retired dad of three amazing kids. Since I have left the service I have managed to gain some weight and have recently got the urge to loose some of this weight. I have increased my water intake to 101 ounces. That is who I was with when I was in the service the 101st Air Assault which is part of the active army component. My goal is to get down to 210 pounds by years end of 2018. I have a handful of health issues but I will work on what I must in order to complete my mission.

Replies

• bigghunny
    bigghunny Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on starting your journey..you can do this!
  • CharlesS6730
    CharlesS6730 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm a military retired dad of three amazing kids. Since I have left the service I have managed to gain some weight and have recently got the urge to loose some of this weight. I have increased my water intake to 101 ounces. That is who I was with when I was in the service the 101st Air Assault which is part of the active army component. My goal is to get down to 210 pounds by years end of 2018. I have a handful of health issues but I will work on what I must in order to complete my mission.

Use that military determination mindset. You will achieve. From one Charles to another!