Major cheat treat tonight

Options
Tq43
Tq43 Posts: 85 Member
:# earlier I melted some milk chocolate and served it to the kids with strawberries and marshmallows.... of course I had to join them :s ...they were delicious but sinful !
It was a major treat but back on track tomorrow for me... <3

Replies

• Tq43
    Tq43 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    seska422 wrote: »
    How much did you have? Of all available deserts, that combo could have a pretty hefty serving size for not really that many calories. Even if you went over your calorie plan, it wasn't a moral failing. Eating isn't sinning.

Why not go back on track right now? Why wait?

Next time, plan out your portions and indulge guilt-free. That sounds like a fun thing to do with your kids.

Yeah.... it's bed time now nearly, so I'm back on track ! ...lol! ... it was fun and delicious....I think the chocolate was the major pitfall !
    I allow for treats alright but this was more than my usual....but def worth it !
    Thanks .
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    You cheated by eating food today? You should never eat. Shame on you.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I eat chocolate every day. Lost 80 lbs and have kept it off 2 years doing the same thing.

Ease up on yourself.

Mind you, tighten up on your logging. I see a lot of things like 0.5 servings of chorizo pasta; 1 medium chicken breast; 0.5 servings of beef stew.

These things could be out by 500- 2000 kilojoules.

You need to weigh calorie-dense foods in grams.

Cheers.

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite treats is strawberries with whipped cream. It is a relatively low calorie dessert.