Keto Friends

Options
Hi, I’m new to keto, and am looking for friends who are willing to share their food diaries and recipes and to share motivation! I have lost 12 lbs and still would like to lose 40 more. Feel free to add me as a friend if you are a long time keto vet or if your a newbie! Thanks!

Replies

• SpacyStacyMay
    SpacyStacyMay Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started Keto a couple weeks ago! I'm also dairy and gluten free by doctors orders. I would love to share recipes and progress.
  • TBunny08
    TBunny08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to a Keto too! Just started 2 days ago.
  • dayanarra
    dayanarra Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to Keto and would like to learn and be motivated by you. Hitting 50 this year and menopauze is starting to kick in.
  • char1iej
    char1iej Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Just started ketogenic/paleo on 3/28/18. Lost 11 lbs as of today. Glad to know many of us are new.
    Here's a site I ran across that has Keto Recipes: https://perfectketo.com/category/recipes/.
  • ryklrykl
    ryklrykl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello All! Just started the keto journey 6 days ago and honestly, I'm feeling overwhelmed. All this planning my be more than I have time for BUT I have gone 6 days with no sugar, no pasta or breads and no coffee so I'm not breaking that streak! Yet I don't think I'm doing this diet justice either. So.....
    I'm continuing and hoping... Advice? Help?
  • FalcnGrrl
    FalcnGrrl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    One month into keto. I am excited to share recipes and support with you all
  • FalcnGrrl
    FalcnGrrl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    ryklrykl wrote: »
    Hello All! Just started the keto journey 6 days ago and honestly, I'm feeling overwhelmed. All this planning my be more than I have time for BUT I have gone 6 days with no sugar, no pasta or breads and no coffee so I'm not breaking that streak! Yet I don't think I'm doing this diet justice either. So.....
    I'm continuing and hoping... Advice? Help?

Dont give up. And you can still have your coffee. Have you tried bulletproof coffee?
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I suggest you check out the following main low carber daily forum group. It's one of the largest and most active groups in MFP and where many Ketophiles tend to hang out:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • texas_keto_chick
    texas_keto_chick Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have been on Keto for 3 months with a few slip ups but I am down 30lbs with 100 more to go. Please add me as a friend