Apple Cider Vinegar??

Options
I’ve heard of a few people who drank this with grapefruit juice & honey and has said it has helped them with weight loss.. anyone here ever tried it, did it work?

Replies

• mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Options
    It doesn't work. :/
  • ashleyandbrian3
    ashleyandbrian3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That’s what I was thinking. I’ve read about it and then talked to people and maybe they just think t works? Lol. I’m not sure! Thank you all! Just a curious question!
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    People are always looking for a shortcut, but the truth is that there isn't one. Unfortunately, people waste a lot of time and money on useless "supplements" which promise miracles but don't deliver. The weight loss industry is a multi-billion dollar fraud machine.
  • slw37
    slw37 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    If you think it will work, give it a try. (It won't work, but you will have proved it to yourself.)
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    It can work, but here is how: a person starts drinking the concoction, they also start dieting. They lose weight because they are eating less, then attribute the success to the concoction instead of attributing it to their own effort.
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    It can work, but here is how: a person starts drinking the concoction, they also start dieting. They lose weight because they are eating less, then attribute the success to the concoction instead of attributing it to their own effort.

You missed the ...
    It could work because it tastes that awful that it puts you off of all food.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Lillymoo01 wrote: »

You missed the ...
    It could work because it tastes that awful that it puts you off of all food.

Or make you eat more to get rid of the taste.

Honey and grapefruit juice would be a complete waste of carbs, imo.