Any Vegan MFP folks out there?

Options
keviwan
keviwan Posts: 11 Member
Hi there, I am a new Vegan (Jan 2, 2018), looking for other Vegan MFP friends, who are trying to lose some weight and are into working out.
Let me know! Thanks!

Replies

• theheavyveggie
    theheavyveggie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm vegan and am aiming to lose 14lbs and getting back in to the gym :) would be great to have more vegan mfp friends!
  • listeningattic
    listeningattic Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too! I just joined today, target is to lose 15 lbs
  • DietNicocaCola
    DietNicocaCola Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm vegan and looking to lose about 15-20 lbs! Just started working out a few months ago too!
  • estefany_lbc
    estefany_lbc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • kaylabean92
    kaylabean92 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I've been vegan about three weeks now (for the animals) and I've noticed that I've lost a couple of pounds. I mainly just feel better overall and have a lot more energy! I am about to start working out as well.
  • karenvasquez1234
    karenvasquez1234 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Started eating vegan in January, trying to find satisfying vegan meals and lose weight. Don't want to use a lot of oil when I cook. Any ideas or websites with great recipes or ideas is appreciated.
  • shanmichael12
    shanmichael12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I started eating vegan (bc it's the right thing to do for the environment) in September last year. I feel better and I have lost weight. I'm not perfect at it, and I do not restrict. I would like to talk with other vegans that are focused on eating vegan for their health and the environment instead of eating vegan as a diet to lose weight.
  • jellybeanmusic
    jellybeanmusic Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hey, vegan for 4 months after being veggie for 28 years. Been logging on here for 3.5 years, trying to shift about a stone after gaining a bit when I stopped running. Always happy for new friends on here!
  • TruR3veal
    TruR3veal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here and am a newly Veggie/Vegan (can't seem to give up cheese and bread